April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

tumblr_ot6gx9Iilu1s05wxzo1_400.gif
InferiorTepidHornbill-max-1mb.gif

It worked so well last time...

I wasn't watching during this period and I've never seen this before..It was so gotdamned bad..I couldn't finish the whole thing..How in the fk did anyone in creative/Vince/Trips and even Book think this was ok to do?..Someone hip me to if King Boookahhh knew this was going to happen before hand or not..

I wasn't watching during this period and I've never seen this before..It was so gotdamned bad..I couldn't finish the whole thing..How in the fk did anyone in creative/Vince/Trips and even Book think this was ok to do?..Someone hip me to if King Boookahhh knew this was going to happen before hand or not..

I’ve never heard any mention of Booker not knowing the direction the promo was supposed to take (maybe someone else can chime in) but he has addressed the outcome of the match itself once or twice when it’s been brought up in interviews. His stance is that it was never about championships for him but performance and he wasn’t upset about the way the match ended. He also always goes out of his way to say how much respect he has for Triple H as a worker/competitor. Still I don’t think there’s anyone who calls themselves a fan of the sport that wasn’t furious about the promo/match outcome.

Did you ever see the match at WM19? Great match on a very good WM card but the ending was ****** up and pretty much took the air out of the building :smh::angry:

I just saw SD. The heck wrong with VKM. The man is senile. Didnt KO head butted him? VKM took too many bumps.et Kofi shine!!

I just saw SD. The heck wrong with VKM. The man is senile. Didnt KO head butted him? VKM took too many bumps.et Kofi shine!!

I think somebody else said something similar as it was happening, but as much as the shock of the Vince shenanigans sucked, they are playing this PERFECTLY for once. Vince pulling Kofi got the crowd even hotter for him, so now instead of having a blow off match at a sht PPV that nobody cares about, it builds Kofi's struggle up even more, and now he gets his Mania moment.

I think somebody else said something similar as it was happening, but as much as the shock of the Vince shenanigans sucked, they are playing this PERFECTLY for once. Vince pulling Kofi got the crowd even hotter for him, so now instead of having a blow off match at a sht PPV that nobody cares about, it builds Kofi's struggle up even more, and now he gets his Mania moment.
Ding Ding Ding

I really hope that’s the case |l

“gIviNG PeOplE wHat thEy wAnT”

Vince gotta go.

I know they’re setting up for a greater storyline at Mania but he ruined Kofi’s momentum and KOs return (weak *** pop).

I'll give you the KO thing. Definitely messed up that return, but if you think Kofi is just gonna disappear between now and Mania, you're nuts. Not sure how they'll work it, but his build will be supernova by the time Mania gets here. Actually, I can't think of anything worse for Kofi's momentum than to have gone ahead with the fast lane match. It would've been giving Bayley the belt at random-*** Raw all over again.

I'll give you the KO thing. Definitely messed up that return, but if you think Kofi is just gonna disappear between now and Mania, you're nuts. Not sure how they'll work it, but his build will be supernova by the time Mania gets here. Actually, I can't think of anything worse for Kofi's momentum than to have gone ahead with the fast lane match. It would've been giving Bayley the belt at random-*** Raw all over again.

9E272A7F-4639-485C-8F84-217F2ABECD2F.gif

Back
Top Bottom