April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

I think somebody else said something similar as it was happening, but as much as the shock of the Vince shenanigans sucked, they are playing this PERFECTLY for once. Vince pulling Kofi got the crowd even hotter for him, so now instead of having a blow off match at a sht PPV that nobody cares about, it builds Kofi's struggle up even more, and now he gets his Mania moment.

I would hope that's the case, but with their track record with black wrestlers, it's only natural to feel like they may really rob him.

I think somebody else said something similar as it was happening, but as much as the shock of the Vince shenanigans sucked, they are playing this PERFECTLY for once. Vince pulling Kofi got the crowd even hotter for him, so now instead of having a blow off match at a sht PPV that nobody cares about, it builds Kofi's struggle up even more, and now he gets his Mania moment.

Simple math that these sensitive dweebs fail to see

Simple math that these sensitive dweebs fail to see
FEF64D56-DA4E-4329-B567-94B985210F0E.jpeg

Arm Chair Booker

Big E gets on Kofi for being a sucka and remaining "professional" throughout all of this and eventually turns on he and Woods. (If you are going the break them up route).

Big E is frustrated with Kofi being a company man and not advocating for himself

@jshortt spitting facts.

They are setting this up perfectly. And it'll make for an interesting feud when Mustafa Ali returns considering he was supposed to get the Gauntlet/Chamber rub in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom