April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

tumblr_p0mbd0r5rO1r7dh6wo1_400.gif
Think I'm gonna rock the Rude stache for 2019

Y'all say you don't want titles as participation trophies yet want every title match to be a triple threat so everyone participates. KO has no reason to be in the match at Mania. It's Kofi's moment not his. Since Charlotte got added to the women's match that story has turned overly complicated. Should've just stayed Becky vs Ronda

@the 718 truth

Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Batista recently did an interview with TampaBay.com.

This was conducted prior to him making his return on this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw in Atlanta, GA at the State Farm Arena on the USA Network to start his feud with Triple H at WrestleMania 35.

During this interview, he discussed how he “hates” being compared to John Cena and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

“Do not compare me to The Rock or John Cena. Everyone does it. Those guys are wrestlers who became movie stars. I’m … something else. I was a wrestler. Now, I’m an actor.”

“Rock was, in a way, a movie star before he was even a movie star. There is something about him that’s really special. I’d never take that away from him,” Bautista says. “Would I consider him a great actor? F— no.”

“I want good roles. I don’t care about Fast and Furious or Bumblebee. … That’s not the kind of stardom I want. … I want to be in Dune. I want to work with Denis Villeneuve. I want to work with Sam Mendes and Jodie Foster. I want to work with Academy Award winners. I’m proud to be a character actor. I want that respect and credibility and education.”

Rocks movies are trash.

Still can't believe I sat to watch Rampage :smh:

Y'all say you don't want titles as participation trophies yet want every title match to be a triple threat so everyone participates. KO has no reason to be in the match at Mania. It's Kofi's moment not his. Since Charlotte got added to the women's match that story has turned overly complicated. Should've just stayed Becky vs Ronda
I am not sure anyone suggested the WM Match to be DB/Kofi/KO. I am seeing people asking for DB/Kofi

Man, that's Mustafa Ali's spot.

It should be him vs DBry at Mania.

Damn Orton gave him a concussion :smh:

0D6D9CE3-4B91-4DC6-8721-25CE829C4AE9.gif

At least you do DC which I am grateful for. :pimp: I look forward to the day when you step into the state of Nebraska and we can talk Muta and liger over some runza.

Yeah, you really want someone with his mindset in your state :lol:

He ever posts on here or PMs you that he will be in Nebraska, run the other way. Or at least give him a fake address/fake reason why you can't chill with him.

Back
Top Bottom