April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

just seen't the news on mandy rose. that blonde push right before mania :lol:
when is asooka contract up. she's been horribly booked since her call up and i hope she knows her worth

Kana would have a bunch of dream matches in AEW

giphy.gif

ihust1e ihust1e

mannnnn :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There are going to be a lot of multi man matches at Mania. Don't really see another way around IT.

Raw Womens, Universal Title, and WWE Title could all easily be.

Tag division is pretty much a mess on both shows so who knows what happens there.

No clue what they decide to do with the IC and US titles. Ladder match for one of them would be cool.

I’ve never heard any mention of Booker not knowing the direction the promo was supposed to take (maybe someone else can chime in) but he has addressed the outcome of the match itself once or twice when it’s been brought up in interviews. His stance is that it was never about championships for him but performance and he wasn’t upset about the way the match ended. He also always goes out of his way to say how much respect he has for Triple H as a worker/competitor. Still I don’t think there’s anyone who calls themselves a fan of the sport that wasn’t furious about the promo/match outcome.

Did you ever see the match at WM19? Great match on a very good WM card but the ending was ****ed up and pretty much took the air out of the building :smh::angry:

I've never watched that Mania..

There are going to be a lot of multi man matches at Mania. Don't really see another way around IT.

Tag division is pretty much a mess on both shows so who knows what happens there.

No clue what they decide to do with the IC and US titles. Ladder match for one of them would be cool.

IC/US Title ladder match would be cool. Would def have to put Ricochet and Allstar in IT

Raw Tag...Revival vs...DIY? dunno

SD Tag..Usos vs Hardys? Or Big E & Xavier

I think it's likely that Rickie O. Shade/Albatross Black walk outta Mania as tag team champs for, IMO, RAM..

the 718 truth the 718 truth

Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Batista recently did an interview with TampaBay.com.

This was conducted prior to him making his return on this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw in Atlanta, GA at the State Farm Arena on the USA Network to start his feud with Triple H at WrestleMania 35.

During this interview, he discussed how he “hates” being compared to John Cena and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

“Do not compare me to The Rock or John Cena. Everyone does it. Those guys are wrestlers who became movie stars. I’m … something else. I was a wrestler. Now, I’m an actor.”

“Rock was, in a way, a movie star before he was even a movie star. There is something about him that’s really special. I’d never take that away from him,” Bautista says. “Would I consider him a great actor? F— no.”

“I want good roles. I don’t care about Fast and Furious or Bumblebee. … That’s not the kind of stardom I want. … I want to be in Dune. I want to work with Denis Villeneuve. I want to work with Sam Mendes and Jodie Foster. I want to work with Academy Award winners. I’m proud to be a character actor. I want that respect and credibility and education.”

Def see them having DBry and Kofi at Mania now after last nights smackdown.

If that’s the match I think he’s winning the title.

Didn’t think it was gonna happen but then changing it up and giving Owens the match at fastlane leads me to believe it’s Kofi at Mania and he’s winning.

We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom