April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Pull up for making this comparison.

giphy.gif

Seeing how they've botched this Becky/Ronda/Charlotte angle it was a blessing that WWE's hand was forced with the Yes Movement and DBry's ascension.

becky stopped being the underdog when she and the fans wanted her to THE MAN/Stone Cold Steve Austin

Becky with the arch..

Need to see that....

But also this feels like it lost something or a certain family and old man shouldn’t been involved. I hope something picks this up. Maybe they should reconsider having two PPVs between Rumble and Mania. Something feels off I don’t know maybe I feel that Roman and this Shield crap reunion may now be the center of the program and possibly Dave/Hunter.

Ronda was giving another 100 mph promo when she started having a seizure in the ring and started screaming "It's all fake!" Then Charlotte said "Just like my t*ts!" Then Becky hit Charlotte in the t*ts with her crutch and they popped and she yelled "I'm not really injured!" Kayfabe breaking stuff all around

This image :rofl: :rofl:

Need to see that....

But also this feels like it lost something or a certain family and old man shouldn’t been involved. I hope something picks this up. Maybe they should reconsider having two PPVs between Rumble and Mania. Something feels off I don’t know maybe I feel that Roman and this Shield crap reunion may now be the center of the program and possibly Dave/Hunter.

It lost all momentum.. I'm watching the PRODUCT and I still dont know what happens or know how to explain it to someone who isnt watching the PRODUCT..

I wonder if Vince is gonna go through with letting the Women's title main event Mania..The build up is horrible..The promos are horrible..The in ring interactions are horrible..And they're going to let them close the show just to satisfy the feminists/SJWs..

I wonder if Vince is gonna go through with letting the Women's title main event Mania..The build up is horrible..The promos are horrible..The in ring interactions are horrible..And they're going to let them close the show just to satisfy the feminists/SJWs..
Only thing that can save them is the actual match..

Ronda was giving another 100 mph promo when she started having a seizure in the ring and started screaming "It's all fake!" Then Charlotte said "Just like my t*ts!" Then Becky hit Charlotte in the t*ts with her crutch and they popped and she yelled "I'm not really injured!" Kayfabe breaking stuff all around

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom