April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

Wow. Samoa Joe US champ...I completely forgot the transition from Rusev to Truth.

I seriously thought Rusev was still the champ. :rofl:

Mandy’s had that entrance for more than a year and she still has no idea what to do during it :lol: she looks great, and is way ahead of what Eva was doing less time, but I wonder what Mandy’s real personality is, cause it’s definitely not being super sultry and sexy, it doesn’t look natural

0A4DDBCC-DB9F-4236-8B28-DFEB2BDD65E6.gif

NTWT fave :rolleyes
529EE9CA-1A78-4996-BC69-6F5E975CF009.gif

Some notables at the WWE tryouts in india.

Sunil Kumar, a 7-foot-6, 330-pounder from Jammu who is known locally as "The World's Tallest Wrestler," The Great Angaar.

Ali Akbar, a 6-foot-5, 310-pound professional bodybuilder from Dera Bassi. Akbar, who won the title of Mr. India in 2013, also participated in WWE's 2017 Dubai tryout and has trained under The Great Khali.

25-year-old Rajpal Phelwan, a 6-foot-8, 286-pound amateur grappler from Surah who has captured numerous championships.

22-year-old powerlifting sensation Navneet Bhati. The 216-pounder, who deadlifted nearly 700 pounds in competition in 2018, has been training in wrestling for six months.

Great Khali protégés Gurvinder "Shanky" Singh and Sukhwinder Grewar, who stand 7 feet and 7-foot-2, respectively. Singh and Grewar both attended WWE's Dubai tryout in 2017.

23-year-old Yogesh Jadhav, an actor and undefeated MMA fighter who stands 6-foot-10.

3 7 footers.

Watch this WWECW special and it's terrible..Had the potential to be really good but it's only 22 minutes long..

Watch this WWECW special and it's terrible..Had the potential to be really good but it's only 22 minutes long..
Which one was that? The one with the Dudleys, Paul Heyman, and Tommy Dreamer?

Which one was that? The one with the Dudleys, Paul Heyman, and Tommy Dreamer?

No, it's the most recent one that just debuted..It's only got voice overs and no real interviews..Doesn't go into detail about anything and is pretty vague..Wouldn't recommend..

Back
Top Bottom