April Wrestling Thread/NTWT Weekend Edition/WM April 10th 2021

#DontDoThis

ShortGrizzledApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif

IlliterateUnfortunateAlbino-size_restricted.gif

Ciampa will miss TakeOver NY and could be out anywhere from 6-14 months

Man this sucks :smh:

Cot damn that sucks

Anybody notice that now that the WWE has taken control of the Becky storyline, they’ve made it worse (shocking)? Becky is still getting great reactions, but the aura around the storyline is tempered and all over the place. There’s literally zero reason for Charlotte to be involved regardless if she’s a good wrestler.

Cot damn that sucks

Anybody notice that now that the WWE has taken control of the Becky storyline, they’ve made it worse (shocking)? Becky is still getting great reactions, but the aura around the storyline is tempered and all over the place. There’s literally zero reason for Charlotte to be involved regardless if she’s a good wrestler.

Might be one of the worst storylines of all time

Nothing wrong with her face, she just got freckles.

She’s super cute!

Damn I hope Ciampa recovers. It’s going to be dope if they hold off his return for a city that recognizes him like Philly or Chicago and not some bum *** city like Lafayette on the main roster.

I think you were looking for this gif instead..
ChecksNotes.gif

All good though..Take all the notes you want..Burn em into your memory..Doesn't matter bruthah, I'll never die..I'll always be here ready to take any title I want.
As long as booker man runs more than 1 show every 2 years..
TakerHand.gif

Na I got the right gif....I was taking notes, not checking em, but that should be the least of your worries. In 31 days you can kiss that title as well as your career goodbye. I just hope you don't go the Hulkkk route to stay relevant.

I forgot you gotta be relevant to begin with old man.

Cot damn that sucks

I think her crowd reaction is lowering as well.. It sounded like Kofi got a huge pop on smackdown..

Na I got the right gif....I was taking notes, not checking em, but that should be the least of your worries. In 31 days you can kiss that title as well as your career goodbye. I just hope you don't go the Hulkkk route to stay relevant.

I forgot you gotta be relevant to begin with old man.
Sandlot.gif

Sting Rafters.gif

Back
Top Bottom