Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Sorry for the multi-post and for blowing up the thread lol... I'm in my iPhone and to say it sucks uploading from this device would be an understatement...

Anyway, as you can see the retro doesn't completely disappear beside the holy grail pair of deadstock originals. I'm impressed! Also note that the pair of originals is quite possibly the cleanest 9.5 in existence with zero cracking. They still smell brand new. I'm proud haha

OG playoffs had glitter? We all of 8s glittery?

The original 8s all had the glittery hit on the midsole... These 2015s are much more dramatic, the originals literally look like a crystal Mercedes Benz paint quality or something. And the upper materials were just on a different planet as well...

The original 8s all had the glittery hit on the midsole... These 2015s are much more dramatic, the originals literally look like a crystal Mercedes Benz paint quality or something. And the upper materials were just on a different planet as well...
them playoffs look pretty glittery to me. I wonder why they added the glittery detail on the OGs in the first place? Doesnt look bad though

Feels weird to be buying Jordans again. Until the Chicagos this year the last pair I bought was the Playoffs in 07 or 08 or whenever the hell they released. Loving these though, wearing em to the gym tomorrow to see if I can break em in a little.
View media item 1809413

Same here man. My last j's were the Bred 11s in 2012. Just feels too damn strange.
Can't believe no Barkley on that list [emoji]128566[/emoji]

I'm looking right at them. They do, its just not nearly as exaggerated as it is on the 2015.

You won't be able to tell in pictures/video at all. I'm noticing for the first time because I was using a flashlight.

But yep so that confirms it. All Aqua 8's have glitter.

Back
Top Bottom