Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

i'd grab these if they got under retails
happy.gif
 . heard they produced alot of the 8s? so still waiting for them to go discount.

I find it hilarious that people really think they will go on sale! LMAO. A lot of people bought these shoes. Restocks will be from returns and those will be full priced. I could see the black/chrome 8s possibly going on sale, but not aquas. Heck, Monstar 5 and all of those ugly 7s didn't even go on sale. Good luck!

THE CIRCLE OF LIFFEEE!! It might be a long shot, but seeing the 7's sitting /going on discount. Reminds me of 09-10 when those goofy color ways of the 6's (pistons lakers) were sitting on outlet shelves. Fast-forward 5 years and they're going for 200+. Excited at the possibility of seeing 7's and possibly some 8's (3 peat, chrome, fingers crossed aquas) at the outlets again 

Sorry for the multi-post and for blowing up the thread lol... I'm in my iPhone and to say it sucks uploading from this device would be an understatement...

Anyway, as you can see the retro doesn't completely disappear beside the holy grail pair of deadstock originals. I'm impressed! Also note that the pair of originals is quite possibly the cleanest 9.5 in existence with zero cracking. They still smell brand new. I'm proud haha
how do u upload from your iPhone?

THE CIRCLE OF LIFFEEE!! It might be a long shot, but seeing the 7's sitting /going on discount. Reminds me of 09-10 when those goofy color ways of the 6's (pistons lakers) were sitting on outlet shelves. Fast-forward 5 years and they're going for 200+. Excited at the possibility of seeing 7's and possibly some 8's (3 peat, chrome, fingers crossed aquas) at the outlets again 

How much did the 6s go for at the outlets? Bord 7s are already $160 at the outlets and the MTM 7s there are $130

Leg day yesterday, wore em for the rest of the day running around, then 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning with no signs of cracking... if these crack it's gonna take a long time. Great quality on these despite people crying over "strap thickness" :lol:

im wearing them again today and not only do i have no cracks, the toebox creasing is virtually non-existant. i only have one mini-crease on the inside view of my toeboxes (right corner of left toebox, left corner on right toebox)

lol at n00bs pointing out a hanging thread on a pair of mass produced sneakers :x

It's a mind thing for me.

I have 3 more pairs arriving to me btw

Lol miss me with noob talk.

I have a hand in the athletic wear industry

Stay in your lane :smile:

call me crazy but I swear I remember seeing the pisonts for around $100. I bought my brother oreo sixes in big kids for $35, I've got the box somewhere 

call me crazy but I swear I remember seeing the pisonts for around $100. I bought my brother oreo sixes in big kids for $35, I've got the box somewhere 

You're not crazy. Those, the lakers, the oreos, and the varsity red 6 were all 100 at the outlet. I regret passing on doubling up on the oreos to this day. Still don't regret passing on those awful pistons and the semi awful lakers.

Back
Top Bottom