Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

plus who knows, could be send to other stores as well as" restock"
The logic is not there for Nike, just keep them on the site or keep half of your stock on the site so it can sell out eventually and the other half to the outlets for people who go and are looking for them.

Not to beat a dead horse, but it still amazes me that these are still available in stores and Full size run on most stores at that. I'm not complaining, I hope Jordan brand continues this trend on all releases from here on out.

Not to beat a dead horse, but it still amazes me that these are still available in stores and Full size run on most stores at that.

...but you are beating a dead horse. [emoji]128052[/emoji][emoji]128296[/emoji]
:lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
No worries bro, the Chromes will stay on shelves for a while or you may be able to cop a VNDS pair for under retail in the future.

Last edited:
8s were my first pair of Jordan's back in 93 so they will always have a place in my heart lol. It was only right that the only DBs I was lucky on were the 8. Still need to unDS them.

Regret selling my Black Chromes since I think I have to pass on them this time

View media item 1813152
View media item 1813156
View media item 1813165
View media item 1813161

Awesome collection! 8s are awesome. They get a bit of hate around here, but you should consider picking up the 3peats. They look awesome on feet and can be had around $120-$130 shipped.

when will the bugs bunny come out?

also, there is no resell anymore. believe all you want, but the supply and demand shifted already. its technically dead and squeezed out already.

when will the bugs bunny come out?

also, there is no resell anymore. believe all you want, but the supply and demand shifted already. its technically dead and squeezed out already.

Idk how they can do a YOT8s because both BB and Playoff 8s dropped in 2013. I still wonder if they will drop C&C 8s next summer.

My brother's came in just now and I have a question for you all. For you has the UPS/FedEx dude ever drop off a package in something other than the standard truck? Ours was in a golf/maintence cart.

My brother's came in just now and I have a question for you all. For you has the UPS/FedEx dude ever drop off a package in something other than the standard truck? Ours was in a golf/maintence cart.
Maybe the office of where your bro lives got the package and the grounds person simply drove and dropped at his house. Happened to me when I stayed in an apartment.

This am was bout to hit the door n head to work and i saw an email that ups delivered at like 11 last night....luckily there was a cutty spot for the driver to leave my package, and luckily I actually saw that email before leaving for work cuz it started to rain...anyway cant wait to get home n toss these on.gotta love 8s in winter.

Both UPS/FedEx are backed up...They're using rentals as well...

Back
Top Bottom