Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Im also contemplating scooping a third pair but I think that is too many. I think ill chill out and scoop the chromes and possibly call it a year. What was the date for the chromes again?

Last edited:
justed381 justed381 Excellent. I get payed on the 25th. I guess ill postpone the baby blue AF1 release and just scoop up the chrome first. Probably work on some off days and maybe overtime to get them all.

Just copped on hypekickz.  $30 cheaper than the pair i copped from FNL.  Hopefully hypekickz is legit.  

Just copped on hypekickz.  $30 cheaper than the pair i copped from FNL.  Hopefully hypekickz is legit.  
Did the same, was lowkey regretting not copping the OSLife after they went pretty quick and am tired of camping in this thread for a deal. For $15 they better be here Saturday/Monday

I thought about copping from hypekickz, but the thought of buying fakes or b-grades. I would rather live paying $30 more with peace of mind that my shoes are authentic from NDC.

If you are uncertain if they are legit is the $30 saved really worth it?

Last edited:
If you are uncertain if they are legit is the $30 saved really worth it?
Well I did research on NT and everywhere I looked seemed good.  I was still going to pass until i talked to my brother and he said he copped two pairs from them in the past and they were legit.  The reason I am still a bit uneasy is because for me I am never certain unless it comes from a larger and more known store.  At the end of the day I am sure it will be fine.

I got mine and love them but each toe box has a long crease that runs down the middle...wtf

It's not noticeable from a distance but when you run your finger over it there is a long lump along the crease.

Anyone else have this problem?

Finally got my pair in today from NDC. These are really nice. Materials seem legit, and I love the lighter grey. Can't wait to step out in these with my mini.

Got my pair today. Grey doesnt look bad in person. Quite a few shades darker than the phoenix 8s. Paint on the midsole is less glossy than the 07 version but looks much thicker and sturdier. Glad i copped.

Black Friday came and I had no money so I put zero effort into getting these. Then a buddy tells me they're still all over town in the stores. So tonight I walked into a Footlocker then walked out with a 10.5. Lovin' these as much as I did back in high school in '93! And they look good next to DJ Pon-3. #noshame

View media item 1814181

Back
Top Bottom