Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Originally Posted by Doozy122  

My dude victorious is in AJ 8 heaven.
I KNOW right @Doozy122, I REGRET not coppin' the Bugs Bunny/Hare 8's to THIS day....

mean.gif

Repped @victorious, I should've took some BETTER pics...

Purchased my last pair of sneakers for 2015 (Maroon 6s) and out of my 6 purchases this year I can honestly say these Aqua's are my favorite.

IF I miss on the 72-10s I'm coppin a pair of these. Then I'm cool till Feb. oooor I might cop the blk/red 2s also in Jan. But these would be a decent consolation prize if I miss on the 72-10s

These seem pretty good in hand and i can get past the sparkle.
Cant decide to keep them or return and hold on tobmy '07s. The 07s got some cracking but im ok with that. I like that these are closer to the OG though.
Similar dilemma i was in when the black infrared 6s came out and i sold my varsity reds cuz all my Js are OG colorways.

These seem pretty good in hand and i can get past the sparkle.
Cant decide to keep them or return and hold on tobmy '07s. The 07s got some cracking but im ok with that. I like that these are closer to the OG though.
Similar dilemma i was in when the black infrared 6s came out and i sold my varsity reds cuz all my Js are OG colorways.

OG's have glitter too fam

unnecessary emphasis on "this" and "better"
really read what you're doing, it's just silly sounding. no way you talk like that in real life

Its a grown dude in his 30's with a wife and kids.
Im sure hes typed that way all his life.
No point in telling him anything.
My experiences, by that age you are set in your ways.

Am I the only one that loves the glitter on the midsole? It's just so damn bold and the shoe warrants the attention

Am I the only one that loves the glitter on the midsole? It's just so damn bold and the shoe warrants the attention
it had me wondering what the playoff 8s would look like if they were brought back of style with their glitter

I got that with every order I got from NDC
Funny, ive only gotten this type of receipt with no size, or price from the big releases: The legend blues, 11 breds, ETC. I had a theory that this was deliberately done. Some people see shoes like stocks. If they sit on these for 5 years, Nike helps them out with a gift receipt and the reseller charges $500-$600 in 2020. My idea on why these receipts. The usual receipt is quite different.

Last edited:
Funny, ive only gotten this type of receipt with no size, or price from the big releases: The legend blues, 11 breds, ETC. I had a theory that this was deliberately done. Some people see shoes like stocks. If they sit on these for 5 years, Nike helps them out with a gift receipt and the reseller charges $500-$600 in 2020. My idea on why these receipts. The usual receipt is quite different.
Huh???
Those receipts are there because some shoes are packaged well before RD. Employees just tack on a shipping label and ship them out.

really read what you're doing, it's just silly sounding. no way you talk like that in real life

Your unnecessary n** hugging on the emphasis I make in my posts is silly sounding. You're not an English teacher, and my posts aren't "Book Reports" You, and everybody else stop criticizing me for I do.

Even if I made my posts regularly, didn't center and use bold letters...

You all would still find something wrong it. Y'all are no better than one's who "complain" about quality, and shape.

Last edited:
Even if I made my posts regularly, didn't center and use bold letters...

You all would still find something wrong it. Y'all are no better than one's who "complain" about quality, and shape.
Nope. Not really. It's just the way you format your posts. Your opinions are ok.

Your unnecessary n** hugging on the emphasis I make in my posts is silly sounding. You're not an English teacher, and my posts aren't "Book Reports" You, and everybody else stop criticizing me for I do.
bout time you talk normally
and yea, your content ain't too bad but you make it hard or annoying to read

Last edited:
Huh???
Those receipts are there because some shoes are packaged well before RD. Employees just tack on a shipping label and ship them out.
thats great.

in my 16 years of buying shoes the only receipts from nike that have come that way to me are the major holiday releases.

all the other purchases have the standard receipt or sometimes no receipt at all.

View media item 1817402 I was at the mall earlier 8's everywhere 6's as well. Champs sold (6s) early but store employee said ppl have been trying to return them. Finishline employees seemed perplexed they were sitting

Back
Top Bottom