Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Returned my SNKRS pair to my nike store yesterday and RF is is SATURATED with these and the hologram foams

Love it 

Anyone know where to get a size 9.5/10 for under retail? Still hesitant on that $190 

They're an eight
people didn't like the og grey which looks better than the darker 07
people didn't like the glitter
dudes are cheap

It's funny cuz I guarantee alot of these cats complaining about 190 would throw 500 at a pair of 350s without thinking about it :lol:

Last edited:
UPS is messing up big time, did not deliver my package today when it was supposed to be delivered yesterday??!!! Also didn't deliver a different package scheduled for today. Any one else have had or having the same problem with UPS?

UPS is messing up big time, did not deliver my package today when it was supposed to be delivered yesterday??!!! Also didn't deliver a different package scheduled for today. Any one else have had or having the same problem with UPS?
For sure they were about to do the same thing with my hologram foams.I immediately called ups as the day was ending on Monday explained what time I normally receive my shoes and that they hadn't arrived yet.Tried feeding me some bs until I kept getting pissy and started talking about a refund for my 2day shipping.Recieved my package within the hour.

32 years old, never had the OG's, always had a special fondness for 6s and 8s. I can remember staring at these joints through the store window as a kid, in my feelings because I couldn't have them. Now that they're in hand, I'm very pleased with this retro. They're just...right.

Returning my SNKRS pair because I copped for $174 shipped from Urban Industry. Couldn't possibly care about hype or lack thereof, I'll be still be here when the cool kids find anther hobby.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 ... how can you not like the 8s?!

banging silhouette, straps, huarache booty, clean colorways, and the carpet on the tongue... just so 90s

so glad i can still stroll into the mall and buy these, which i might go do tomorrow. exactly how it was when i bought them in 2007

​
 ​
 ​
Nice pics @victorious, repped when I can G.
 ​
Anyways, here's the pics of my second pair from Eastbay, along with my DS 2013 Playoff 8's...
 ​
happy.gif
 ​
I received the second pair on Monday, but I'm JUST now gettin' around to takin' pics of them...
 ​
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
Upon further inspection, the Playoff 8's have BETTER/SHARPER detail to them... They're also slightly HIGHER than the Aqua's, but I NEVER realized that toe box was that long/curly. It looks kinda FUNNY, but I think they run truer to size that way, I'm NOT really sure. The toe box looks way better on the Aqua's though. Long story short, overall I'm VERY HAPPY with this release. I just kinda wish I waited to GET a second pair, because I'm HURTIN' money wise right now. I didn't think they were goin' to sit like they are though. I HOPE that this is a NEW trend, and MORE Jordan retros sit. So that the people who REALLY want a pair, get to obtain them. I'm DONE with JB for year, and can't believe I'm goin' to pass on the 72-10's. I REALLY DON'T have any other choice though. I would've been 4 and 0 on 11's releases if I were able to cop. I might get them some time next year, if they restock again. Right now, all I REALLY want are the Black/Cement Grey Flight 89's. They FINALLY released them in my ALL-TIME favorite Jordan model/colorway, and It's been long overdue. Anyways, sorry y'all for this "Book Report Power Point Presentation" (not really),
mean.gif
and Congrats to ALL the NTers who got, and TRULY wanted a pair.
 ​
wink.gif

Last edited:
I've never seen this type of receipt in all my years buying from NDC/swoosh so it made me curious. Glad to know others have seen/gotten it.

Yep. Those receipts are common. I have a few like that. These Aqua's were already boxed up and ready to go prior to release day. They just slap a shipping label on them. Sometimes if you peel off the label you can see the shoe size marked/written on the shipping box.

Yep. Those receipts are common. I have a few like that. These Aqua's were already boxed up and ready to go prior to release day. They just slap a shipping label on them. Sometimes if you peel off the label you can see the shoe size marked/written on the shipping box.

Ahh yeah that makes sense...

Back
Top Bottom