Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Let's get matchy matchy

ae42366c_313.jpeg
Cringeworthy.........thank god that release is in the past

Can't believe these are sitting.

Great quality.

Under rated IMO

I agree. This was actually the first Jordan retro I bought in 2015. Funny how I bought these the same size as the Playoff colorway from a few years ago but those kept hurting my feet while the Aquas feel really nice.

Never understood the hatred for Jordan Brand clothing. They put out stuff designed to match perfectly. What's wrong with matching? The only thing I get out of it is, you actually know how to dress and you care about your appearance. I could live with that.

I guess some matchy is 2 much. I had 2 cop that hare shirt with mj n bugs tho. When the socks shirts shorts hat all match it does look od. Everybody different tho it makes some feel proud and if clothes makes em happy props. 1 life

Last edited:
I guess some matchy is 2 much. I had 2 cop that hare shirt with mj n bugs tho. When the socks shirts shorts hat all match it does look od. Everybody different tho it makes some feel proud and if clothes makes em happy props. 1 life

A must to cop the Boyz in da Hood starter

All I normally get is Shirt And Socks to go with the kicks. I'm too old to be completely decked out in the whole thing

Never understood the hatred for Jordan Brand clothing. They put out stuff designed to match perfectly. What's wrong with matching? The only thing I get out of it is, you actually know how to dress and you care about your appearance. I could live with that.

Can't wait for them to retro the brown & pink low top joints. :pimp:

View media item 1827098

Last 2 post been off the chain :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom