Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Strange question, but how do these crease? (I'm not asking if they crease)

Will they crease as easily as the Bordeauxs?

Strange question, but how do these crease? (I'm not asking if they crease)

Will they crease as easily as the Bordeauxs?
No they dont crease too much which is great, but ive worn my bordeauxs tens of times and they creased harder than my grandmas wrinkles.

$150 on Villa plus free shipping. They had all sizes up.
"Oh man... oh man oh man" *In my Drake voice*

Thanks for the link! I swear I was literally in the process of picking these up from Finishline after they sent me a coupon for $20 off.  Interestingly enough, after tax, I was only going to save 8 dollars on the OG price.

Repped!

Crazy they're on there for $150...what a find....man, what a difference the retro game has come since last Christmas in terms of availability- $40 price drop too....

Crazy they're on there for $150...what a find....man, what a difference the retro game has come since last Christmas in terms of availability- $40 price drop too....
I know right? If these dropped just over a year ago I feel like they would've been impossible to get. I always assumed the Aqua 8 craze was going to be on par with the Grape V craze, but I guess people really don't like 8s. Which is fine for me because I've wanted these for the longest!

I really can't believe these kicks are sitting. Definitely copping another pair from RU.

I know right? If these dropped just over a year ago I feel like they would've been impossible to get. I always assumed the Aqua 8 craze was going to be on par with the Grape V craze, but I guess people really don't like 8s. Which is fine for me because I've wanted these for the longest!
100% agree. 

I believed they released a lot more this year which is great in my opinion. Releases like this and the Maroon 6's are two I know for sure I wouldn't have got last year that I know I really wanted. I hope they do it like this year especially for the 12's. 

damn...$150 is tempting for these aquas.

will wait for these to hit 120 or below....been spoiled this year by JB, have not copped a GR retro over 120 beside the 11s :tongue:

Man 150 is a great price but they don't have my 9 -9.5.  Copped mine for 171 so I cannot complain too much.  Congrats on those who got the deal.

How quickly we all copped for 149 is basically proof JB needs to bring the price back to 149 anyway. But I'm pissing in the wind with that one.

I hardly ever double up, but I just doubled up on these on Villa considering the price point. It's such a dope and classic shoe. Aqua 8s is a must cop it's just too bad no one cares about the actual shoe anymore but if it sits on shelves or not. They get hype for the release until the day of and its a super GR then it's " nevermind I don't want em" . Can't beat the price, any Jordan's under retail is a steal nowadays especially on such a classic og colorway. Gives me more reason to dog up and rock my aquas till the wheels come off since I'll have a second pair. In another year or two and when pairs are all dried up hopefully no one regrets not copping!

Back
Top Bottom