Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

hope those pearssss u get are jacked up,lolol

giphy.gif

Letting me cart every size but the 8.5... 

Does that mean people have them in their carts but have not bought yet?

Last edited:
Villa actually send emails here and there for 10% codes. For those that have it, my friend copped on villa just now for $135 shipped. The code applies to Jordans too. Crazy steal.

So i copped thru pp invoice what was supposed to be a ds pair and when it arrived it's obvious I got a pair that had been worn a couple times

The invoice i was sent does not specify condition but i emailed seller and he replied they were ds, never worn.

I contacted the seller and he agreed to give me my money back, but is asking I shipped the shoes back. I should not have to ship the shoes back when it is his mistake or sending me shoes that were not as described.

will PayPal side with me even though the invoice does not specify condition? Like I said I emailed him -- same emailon his PayPal account and he told me they were brand new

I think i may double up with a pair from Villa.  I know I'm being greedy, but I want a coupon on top of the discount.  LOL

So i copped thru pp invoice what was supposed to be a ds pair and when it arrived it's obvious I got a pair that had been worn a couple times

The invoice i was sent does not specify condition but i emailed seller and he replied they were ds, never worn.

I contacted the seller and he agreed to give me my money back, but is asking I shipped the shoes back. I should not have to ship the shoes back when it is his mistake or sending me shoes that were not as described.

will PayPal side with me even though the invoice does not specify condition? Like I said I emailed him -- same emailon his PayPal account and he told me they were brand new
Pp might side with you.... but its going yo take a min.... they prefer that you contact the seller

Any advice? I hear Tts on this shoe. Just ordered an 8 from villa

I wear a size 8.5 in 2014 aj1's & vi's. Wear a size 8 in aj1 lows. Will an 8 be too tight for a narrow foot in these?

Last edited:

I wear a size 8.5 in 2014 aj1, vi's and a size 8 in aj1 lows. Will an 8 be too tight for a narrow foot in these?

True to size for sure. Doesn't run small or big. Fits perfectly.

Last edited:

I wear a size 8.5 in 2014 aj1's & vi's. Wear a size 8 in aj1 lows. Will an 8 be too tight for a narrow foot in these?

You should be fine. I'm a true size 11 and the size 11 fit a little big on me. I went a half size down and they fit perfectly. :smokin

If 11.5 fits pretty well in the Bordeaux's 2015 model y'all think I can do 11.5 in these ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom