Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Someones customs

air-jordan-8-aqua-home-custom-.jpg

air-jordan-viii-aqua-home-by-mache-customs.jpg

air-jordan-viii-8-home-aqua-custom-by-mache-available-now-11.jpg

Worn a pair for 40 hours a week for about 9 months. Beat them down, even through harsh chemicals. The paint was not phased

The reason DS shoes crack is because the materials lose their structure by sitting DS for so long. This is why a shoe that has been DS for 10+ years may look completely fine but once you wear them, they can immediately crack/fall apart. Meanwhile, the same shoe that was worn by someone somewhat regularly has become used to pressure being put on it.

The reason DS shoes crack is because the materials lose their structure by sitting DS for so long. This is why a shoe that has been DS for 10+ years may look completely fine but once you wear them, they can immediately crack/fall apart. Meanwhile, the same shoe that was worn by someone somewhat regularly has become used to pressure being put on it.
It's not normal paint like shoes from the gentry era

I wouldn't care for, nor buy, a white based version of the aqua 8's even though the black based og version of the shoe is one of my all time favorites. However, they already did the black grape 5's a few years back, and I think those did well at retail, so it wouldn't make sense for JB not to manufacture the white aqua's at some point if there seems to be buyers.

Back
Top Bottom