Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

resell is still good for these
  Yes for sure.  I have collected these for so long.  Now I'm back to starting to want to wear them regularly. Most of my older retros and originals are displayed.  In the last two years or so I have started to wear more of my collection realizing how much more enjoyment I get from them.  The more Jb wants to release in og colors the better.  But the plus colorways are starting to get better as well.  I thought I would stop this ish with the 45 jam but I don't think I will ever stop buyin.  Especially with all the shoes coming out this year. 

resell is still good for these

Yes for sure.  I have collected these for so long.  Now I'm back to starting to want to wear them regularly. Most of my older retros and originals are displayed.  In the last two years or so I have started to wear more of my collection realizing how much more enjoyment I get from them.  The more Jb wants to release in og colors the better.  But the plus colorways are starting to get better as well.  I thought I would stop this ish with the 45 jam but I don't think I will ever stop buyin.  Especially with all the shoes coming out this year. 
this year might be even better than last

All good. GOAT & Stockx everyone wanted $200 plus. It's my fault for snoozing when they were on Swoosh & at the outlet

The picking these up for well under retail ship has sailed. There was a window to do so but I think it no longer exists. Being able to get these at retail a whole year later is winning imo.

Just received my pair :D

View media item 2297787
I'm a size 8.5 in VIIIs but these actually fit :smokin
Biggest steal of the year so far.

Got these $158 shipped off StockX with the $25 off coupon they provide :nthat: [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom