Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

if you cant pull the trigger because $140 is too much to pay for a shoe to you, then you are in the wrong brand section for the most part lol. vast majority of jordans gonna be not trigger pulling worthy for you. im not calling you a troll or talking down on you. just being honest.
The only reason I posted here was because i saw these in the outlet thread. Good luck to those who are after them. I mean I get it, J's are expensive. But i've seen some that went on deep discount. And if these happen to do so , cool. If not , no worries. I'm not trying to deter anyone from getting them. 

Being disturbed or off put by $100+ price tags means that Jordan's portion aren't the shoe you should even want. Jordans are way behind $100 even for the team retros. Not trying to belittle you but maybe you should try another brand.

IDK if "afford" was the best word choice but nothing wrong with him feeling like these aren't worth 140 when they very well may hit 90-110.

He ain't me though so if #YallBoys find a Size 13 for 140 please lemme know.

Y'all getting on my man's case about not wanting to drop $140, and I'm here wishing I had that level of willpower across the board :lol:

There are plenty of sections of Sneaker-NT where members can easily stay under that price point and pick up fire (in their opinions) still. I know he's a Nike Retro guy and that's a great example of one. Hell, you can even do that for most of Nike's new basketball offerings if you're hip to sale/outlets/etc.

That being said, I just phone ordered a pair from Nike Riverhead and it came up to just under $160 after tax and shipping.

Last edited:
I just bought some bord 7's and shouldn't even be thinking about another shoe for a month or so.

That $140 though... Hmmm My Sun 8's are allowing me to have some control.

Y'all getting on my man's case about not wanting to drop $140, and I'm here wishing I had that level of willpower across the board
laugh.gif

There are plenty of sections of Sneaker-NT where members can easily stay under that price point and pick up fire (in their opinions) still. I know he's a Nike Retro guy and that's a great example of one. Hell, you can even do that for most of Nike's new basketball offerings if you're hip to sale/outlets/etc.

That being said, I just phone ordered a pair from Nike Riverhead and it came up to just under $160 after tax and shipping.
no, we getting on youre case for not spotting him the money.then he would gradually pay you back in installments. 160?  thats how much i paid for these when they first came out. 

Kind of insane how low these went for... I guess 8s just aren't as popular as other retros. This gives me hope I can cop the upcoming white Champagne 8s for well under their $250 retail price (I'm probably SOL since they will probably be limited).

no, we getting on youre case for not spotting him the money.then he would gradually pay you back in installments. 160?  thats how much i paid for these when they first came out. 

Oh, and where were you to go half on his pair with me? I ain't trying to hear your judgment if you're not a man of that action, b!

Damn though, NY tax on your GS pair added a whole $20?

Naw :lol:, but I really didn't end up saving any huge amount. It was more about finally getting them than anything. Saved a cool $40 off what I would've spent when they released, so no complaints from me.

Last edited:
Id love to swoop up a pair. Any places still got them? Ive always loved aquas and never really got around to get but Im feeling it now.

Oh, and where were you to go half on his pair with me? I ain't trying to hear your judgment if you're not a man of that action, b!

Naw :lol:, but I really didn't end up saving any huge amount. It was more about finally getting them than anything. Saved a cool $40 off what I would've spent when they released, so no complaints from me.
damn near. 190 shoes come to 209.xx

Kind of insane how low these went for... I guess 8s just aren't as popular as other retros. This gives me hope I can cop the upcoming white Champagne 8s for well under their $250 retail price (I'm probably SOL since they will probably be limited).

Pretty much, though I think it also says a lot about how many pairs of these they made. Because while 8's as a whole aren't super popular the Aqua's are one of, if not the, most popular 8's and that's a popular colorway in general.

EDIT

http://www.footaction.com/product/m... QUICK VIEW: ADD TO CART: MORE INFO&size=10.5

Looks like the Aqua's restocked on Foot Action. Seeing sizes 7.5 to 14, and I just copped a 9.5 for my cousin.

Last edited:

Naw
laugh.gif
, but I really didn't end up saving any huge amount. It was more about finally getting them than anything. Saved a cool $40 off what I would've spent when they released, so no complaints from me.
I never said i was going half with you. but since you mentioned it. spot him half and hell cover the rest. 

Pretty much, though I think it also says a lot about how many pairs of these they made. Because while 8's as a whole aren't super popular the Aqua's are one of, if not the, most popular 8's and that's a popular colorway in general.

EDIT

http://www.footaction.com/product/m... QUICK VIEW: ADD TO CART: MORE INFO&size=10.5

Looks like the Aqua's restocked on Foot Action. Seeing sizes 7.5 to 14, and I just copped a 9.5 for my cousin.
These are excluded from discount right? And thank you

EDIT

These are excluded from discount right? And thank you

More than likely. If you're not sure just add them to cart and try using a coupon.

AQAUas look nice. my only regret was on release day. i saw a friend and he was wearing a pair of cammo pants that went well with the shoe. i wanted to ask him what was the brand? any ideas

AQAUas look nice. my only regret was on release day. i saw a friend and he was wearing a pair of cammo pants that went well with the shoe. i wanted to ask him what was the brand? any ideas

Hard to find out unless you ask him the brand. Pretty much every clothing brand nowadays has a Camo bottom/pant.

Back
Top Bottom