Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Maryland wasn't even on Js like that in '07. They were still doing Foams, Goadomes, and New Balances.

Cleveland was probably too busy riding Lebron's scrotum to notice.

In general, the '07 pairs didn't sit

Maryland wasn't even on Js like that in '07. They were still doing Foams, Goadomes, and New Balances.

Cleveland was probably too busy riding Lebron's scrotum to notice.

In general, the '07 pairs didn't sit
not too sure about that. There weren't that many foams out back then. Everyone in my area had each color of the 8s on. The playoff 8s sold out in my area relatively quick though

Oops had no idea MS had a Cleveland too

not too sure about that. There weren't that many foams out back then. Everyone in my area had each color of the 8s on. The playoff 8s sold out in my area relatively quick though

I believe you. I'm just saying they didn't sit like the 2015 pair. I remember very vividly that they did not sit online at all.

Damn what outlets got these for $140? Have none near me buy be willing to make a trip. Cheapest I've seen are $185 on eBay

These n marvins finally dried up round here...sat pretty much full winter and end of fall

Maybe it's just me, but I think these are one of the few remastered Jordan retro's that executed very well to the OG 93 pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom