Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

I felt like we needed some on feet pics :lol:
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I wouldn't care for, nor buy, a white based version of the aqua 8's even though the black based og version of the shoe is one of my all time favorites. However, they already did the black grape 5's a few years back, and I think those did well at retail, so it wouldn't make sense for JB not to manufacture the white aqua's at some point if there seems to be buyers.
Sense? Jb? :lol:

I need to buy a second pair soon. What would be the best place to find a pair for a good price? I'm assuming eBay?

How are these holding up for those who have been wearing them for the past couple of years? Cracking? How's the comfort? My Bordeaux 7s from the same period are super comfy; haven't worn 8s since my OG Aquas that I tossed in 2006 (SMH). Should have got these when they were $100 bucks, but was focused on other must have shoes. Can get these now for about $160, which isn't bad. I got the OVO 8s, but personally would rather trade those for these Aquas & TB3!

How are these holding up for those who have been wearing them for the past couple of years? Cracking? How's the comfort? My Bordeaux 7s from the same period are super comfy; haven't worn 8s since my OG Aquas that I tossed in 2006 (SMH). Should have got these when they were $100 bucks, but was focused on other must have shoes. Can get these now for about $160, which isn't bad. I got the OVO 8s, but personally would rather trade those for these Aquas & TB3!

Outstanding, pretty much a daily shoe for me and still in great condition besides heel drag!

Only slight creasing across the toe box. I don’t wear these as often as I’d like because of work but they’ve held up pretty well

I originally wasn't a fan of these but I have to admit they grew on me, I traded an extra pair of Royalty 4s for a pair of these and I gotta say, I love them. Super comfy, perfect gym shoe.

I originally wasn't a fan of these but I have to admit they grew on me, I traded an extra pair of Royalty 4s for a pair of these and I gotta say, I love them. Super comfy, perfect gym shoe.
Save yourself the knee/ankle/heel pain once those insoles are done and get some new shoes to work out in or some better insoles

repainted and still rocking my 07. kept these on ice, aqua s are definitely my top 5 sneaker. I usually wear a sz 10.5 and had to go with a 11 in the 2015

Back
Top Bottom