Aqua 8s Black Friday 2015

Remember the day I got these for me & my son he was 2 years old he’s 9 now ! my wife found this picture in her google back up gallery by the way I still got em
AC788810-385A-45B7-9217-E25E5A9CED11.jpeg

Remember the day I got these for me & my son he was 2 years old he’s 9 now ! my wife found this picture in her google back up gallery by the way I still got em
AC788810-385A-45B7-9217-E25E5A9CED11.jpeg
Buying brand new Jordans for 2 year olds at retail is a wild idea. I get why we do it but them kids, 1) wont remember it. 2) dont care about it. 3) Grow quickly out of them.

These really do have firmer mid soles. Hard to tell from photos but I do appreciate the advice. That’s what this community is about.

I own a few pairs of Jordans from that era which do for sure have feta cheese crumble midsoles. Whomever I bought these from stored these pretty well.

I estimate I got a year or two of random wears before it gives. Either way for $167 to my door I ain’t mad.

Still mad I missed this retro when my 07s were wearable at the time. 07's crumbled on me in 2020 and couldn't get a pair since. Joints were practically retail for years.
Same. I passed. I know I'm in trouble. Last time I checked my aquas, they separated. No problem. Easy fix, but if they crumbled, I'm done. I stopped wearing them because of the terrible paint jobs done on kicks during that era.

Love both of them. The 2007 is just a wear away from chipping and I really dont want to see it on my pair. They already have hairline cracking on the midsole as far as the paint goes.

Love both of them. The 2007 is just a wear away from chipping and I really dont want to see it on my pair. They already have hairline cracking on the midsole as far as the paint goes.
What’s your top 8 favorite VIIIs in order (PEs or Samples don’t count)? Here’s mine:
1) Playoff
2) Aqua
3) Peapod
4) Bugs Bunny
5) Orange Blaze
6) South Beach
7) Chrome
8 Burgundy (W)

Back
Top Bottom