Aqua VIII's

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Man i couldnt find any of those NDS in a size 12, so i ended up just gettin the playoff's DS for 250 shipped, they just came in yesterday, happy with them but its not wat i truly wanted
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, you got got.  I paid $160.00 for my DS pair.  At least you got them tough...*Kanye Shrug*

Love the Aqua VIII's.  I need another paid though.

He didn't overpay.  What size do you wear?  This guy wears a size 12 which usually sells for more money.  I've seen these in a size 12 selling for new 275-300+ shipping.

Lmao there's a size 12 on flightclub for $225. If you're paying more than flight club, you are overpaying.
I don't see them for 225 at flightclub, but these just ended for 300 shipped used 
 and other spots are getting between 275-350 for them.  If people are selling them cheaper on ISS and NT then thats great, but if your looking to find these outside of the message boards its going to be tough to get them for under 250 shipped.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by Steve212

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Man i couldnt find any of those NDS in a size 12, so i ended up just gettin the playoff's DS for 250 shipped, they just came in yesterday, happy with them but its not wat i truly wanted
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, you got got.  I paid $160.00 for my DS pair.  At least you got them tough...*Kanye Shrug*

Love the Aqua VIII's.  I need another paid though.

He didn't overpay.  What size do you wear?  This guy wears a size 12 which usually sells for more money.  I've seen these in a size 12 selling for new 275-300+ shipping.

Lmao there's a size 12 on flightclub for $225. If you're paying more than flight club, you are overpaying.
I don't see them for 225 at flightclub, but these just ended for 300 shipped used 
 and other spots are getting between 275-350 for them.  If people are selling them cheaper on ISS and NT then thats great, but if your looking to find these outside of the message boards its going to be tough to get them for under 250 shipped.

So many damn newbs on Jordan Forum, smh

Aqua VIII's were a great retro, but the paint chipping is innevitable if you're going to wear them.

Mine were cracked all over the inner and outer sides of the soles on both shoes, still got like $150 for them.

Someone mentioned Fire Red III's on the first page, they crack literally after a few hours.

I'm not a big dude by any means either.

Aqua VIII's were a great retro, but the paint chipping is innevitable if you're going to wear them.

Mine were cracked all over the inner and outer sides of the soles on both shoes, still got like $150 for them.

Someone mentioned Fire Red III's on the first page, they crack literally after a few hours.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

and because of this, as much as i want both of 'em, i'll avoid these like the plague.

hopefully JB will learn from that and get it right the next time they retro 'em...

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

and because of this, as much as i want both of 'em, i'll avoid these like the plague.

hopefully JB will learn from that and get it right the next time they retro 'em...

Love these too. Hella comfortable! But yeah the paint issue really bothers me. I'm hella scared to wear them. Got mine for $160.00 DS. I've only rocked mine twice but they still look ds. I have some playoffs on the way too.

Love these too. Hella comfortable! But yeah the paint issue really bothers me. I'm hella scared to wear them. Got mine for $160.00 DS. I've only rocked mine twice but they still look ds. I have some playoffs on the way too.

aqua 8's= all good compadre! im using my pair for indoor ball and i must say that they are durable. but yeah the paint chipping issue is really the diminishing factor of the shoes....

THANKS RED

aqua 8's= all good compadre! im using my pair for indoor ball and i must say that they are durable. but yeah the paint chipping issue is really the diminishing factor of the shoes....

THANKS RED

one of my favorite pairs but like what everyone else already mentioned the paint chip easily. so i just rock them cuz you cant really do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom