Aqua VIII's

Wish I never sold mine years ago now looking for a pair.. But I am about to trade my 09 jams for grapes
wink.gif

I had just bought a pair of these of PYS....then they broke into my dorm and stole them, and the CDP 8s along with my PS3 and games and some watches lol....this is by far my favorite pair...i copped another pair of some dude on craigslist.....the paint chipping is starting to come though 
mad.gif

I had just bought a pair of these of PYS....then they broke into my dorm and stole them, and the CDP 8s along with my PS3 and games and some watches lol....this is by far my favorite pair...i copped another pair of some dude on craigslist.....the paint chipping is starting to come though 
mad.gif

I've had no chipping issues with mine, but I've only worn them a handfull of times. I wore them the other day to the gym (didn't workout in them...changed shoes for the workout). I like 'em, but they're not my favs. Great to have in the collection though, for sure!

I've had no chipping issues with mine, but I've only worn them a handfull of times. I wore them the other day to the gym (didn't workout in them...changed shoes for the workout). I like 'em, but they're not my favs. Great to have in the collection though, for sure!

Originally Posted by theLwerd

+#%? OG RECEIPT? hahahahaha

OG means original buddy. Not too mny ppl give you the original receipt when you buy shoes off them. Meaning the receipt that they got from Footlocker or wherever when they bought the shoes...

OG means original buddy. Not too mny ppl give you the original receipt when you buy shoes off them. Meaning the receipt that they got from Footlocker or wherever when they bought the shoes...

^Yea but when it comes to sneakers OG tends to be THE ORIGINAL shoe (which in this case is from 1993) not the retro. You can't really say it's the OG box and all that

^Yea but when it comes to sneakers OG tends to be THE ORIGINAL shoe (which in this case is from 1993) not the retro. You can't really say it's the OG box and all that

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

who really says OG receipt? Do you think people really care about the receipt????
laugh.gif

new guy
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by sWaggA sO FreSh

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

who really says OG receipt? Do you think people really care about the receipt????
laugh.gif

new guy
eyes.gif

I think it's more just humorous that you said "with OG box, retro card, and OG receipt" as if these have been around for so long that they shouldn't come with those things. They're less than 3 years old... lol

I think it's more just humorous that you said "with OG box, retro card, and OG receipt" as if these have been around for so long that they shouldn't come with those things. They're less than 3 years old... lol

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Man i couldnt find any of those NDS in a size 12, so i ended up just gettin the playoff's DS for 250 shipped, they just came in yesterday, happy with them but its not wat i truly wanted
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Man i couldnt find any of those NDS in a size 12, so i ended up just gettin the playoff's DS for 250 shipped, they just came in yesterday, happy with them but its not wat i truly wanted
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, you got got.  I paid $160.00 for my DS pair.  At least you got them tough...*Kanye Shrug*

Love the Aqua VIII's.  I need another paid though.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

ohwell.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, you got got.  I paid $160.00 for my DS pair.  At least you got them tough...*Kanye Shrug*

Love the Aqua VIII's.  I need another paid though.

Back
Top Bottom