Are '94 Black Cement IIIs wearable?

Originally Posted by NeptunesFinest

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

anything DS thats over 8 years old besides the 1 or 16-23 is unwearble
not true , anything og after the 10s are still wearable , i wear my og 11s still and also all my og 12s are still wearable . my og 13s are still wearable and so on 14 15 16 . . . . so that statement is deff not correct

depends on how the shoes were stored
i have worn a few times my skyons 93 without a problem and these were DS
other shoes from )$ will crack only by looking at them
concerning our AJ II )4s.... they will crack more likely then not

JB's gotta start putting expiration dates on the shoes.
pimp.gif

u should wear all the kicks you buy but those III's are pretty questionable they will probably crack very bad the 1st time you wear them but the 99IV's should bo good

u should wear all the kicks you buy but those III's are pretty questionable they will probably crack very bad the 1st time you wear them but the 99IV's should bo good

G...
tired.gif
wrong... u could get away with wearing OG 10's 13's14's, and thats more than 8 years old, and 94 retros are for sure not wearable, u could possibly get away wit wearin da 99's but only if they werestored correctly

G...
tired.gif
wrong... u could get away with wearing OG 10's 13's14's, and thats more than 8 years old, and 94 retros are for sure not wearable, u could possibly get away wit wearin da 99's but only if they werestored correctly

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

DS '94 iii's are for sure NOT wearable, those should stay DS. The '99 iv's have a small chance but it is really not worth the risk imo, i have seen far too many cement iv's destroyed on first wear. Un-dsing any iii's, iv's or vi's from before '02 is risky.

Not hating at all on wearing your kicks, but theres no point in buying ds only to un-ds them with the chance of ruining them...investing in some vnds or nds cement iv's stored and worn properly over the years would be a better decision imo

this mayne speaks the truth

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

DS '94 iii's are for sure NOT wearable, those should stay DS. The '99 iv's have a small chance but it is really not worth the risk imo, i have seen far too many cement iv's destroyed on first wear. Un-dsing any iii's, iv's or vi's from before '02 is risky.

Not hating at all on wearing your kicks, but theres no point in buying ds only to un-ds them with the chance of ruining them...investing in some vnds or nds cement iv's stored and worn properly over the years would be a better decision imo

this mayne speaks the truth

Back
Top Bottom