are air jordan 4s from 1999 wearable?

Ive been looking to buy a pair of air jordan 4s from 1999, the black cement colorway, but I wanted to know if id be able to wear them? will they crack? whatdoes the air bubbles fogging mean? will they crumble on first wear? sorry if in wrong section

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Wow this thread again.

This thread is a mixture of some of this
laugh.gif
and a lot of
indifferent.gif

Get some pics and ask some dudes in here http://niketalk.com/topic/15471

But in my opinion, if the 4s are DS, there's a very high chance they will crack. But it all bases on the condition that the seller kept it in;whichdetermines how fast a pair will crack/crumble

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Wow this thread again.

This thread is a mixture of some of this
laugh.gif
and a lot of
indifferent.gif

lol. but to answer the question...The air bubbles let you know if the air units can support any weight. If your air bubbles are foggy, the inner units that yousee cannot withstand the pressure of you walking on them and will eventually pop.

Originally Posted by coolkicks23

Ive been looking to buy a pair of air jordan 4s from 1999, the black cement colorway, but I wanted to know if id be able to wear them? will they crack? what does the air bubbles fogging mean? will they crumble on first wear? sorry if in wrong section

Just save your self the trouble and just buy the CDP IV. For half the price, and you wont look stupid in street with your shoes collapsing on you while yourwalking.

Originally Posted by coolnerd

Ive been looking to buy a pair of air jordan 4s from 1999, the black cement colorway, but I wanted to know if id be able to wear them? will they crack? what does the air bubbles fogging mean? will they crumble on first wear? sorry if in wrong section

Just save your self the trouble and just buy the CDP IV. For half the price, and you wont look stupid in street with your shoes collapsing on you while your walking.
^This

Just save your self the trouble and just buy the CDP IV. For half the price, and you wont look stupid in street with your shoes collapsing on you while your walking.
well see thats the thing, I already own a CDP pair and the paints super cracked, thats why I want a 99 pair, the quality as far as the paint goesis good and according to some people who own them they wont crack, but ive also heard alot of other stories on how they pairs fell apaprt on em, theyres a postaround here about the CDP 4s...

well see thats the thing, I already own a CDP pair and the paints super cracked, thats why I want a 99 pair, the quality as far as the paint goes is good and according to some people who own them they wont crack, but ive also heard alot of other stories on how they pairs fell apaprt on em, theyres a post around here about the CDP 4s...

Come on bro, so U want to take the risk of wasting $400+ for a 99' pair that may not last that long? So what if the paint chips off on the CDP IV, justbuy another one, their only $170. Think about it, use common sense.

Back
Top Bottom