Are asians on the come up in terms of the opposite sex?

Ignorant mofos in this thread.
laugh.gif
....Filipinos are Asians.

But why would Asians not "be on the come up?"...******* chase money, and we are the most successful race based on percentages in America.
pimp.gif
I think the reason a lot of other races "hate" and "discriminate" Asians is because we are considered the "smartest." We immigrated to America the latest, but we still manage to achieve more success than many that have been in this country years before us.
ohwell.gif

....Jealousy at its finest.
tired.gif

laugh.gif

But why would Asians not "be on the come up?"...******* chase money, and we are the most successful race based on percentages in America.
pimp.gif
I think the reason a lot of other races "hate" and "discriminate" Asians is because we are considered the "smartest." We immigrated to America the latest, but we still manage to achieve more success than many that have been in this country years before us.
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Any Asian guys having more girls come up to them? I'm not a bad looking guy by any means and I have some game but I'm usually the one that has to initiate the conversation. I have noticed that Filipinos are coming more into the lime light with Manny, that guy in Ninja Assassin, the chick that's in Glee now, Bruno Mars, and the Asian guy in that movie that Dirty posted. Anyone else noticing that Asians/Filipinos are on the come up towards the opposite sex? Or is it because I'm working out more.

laugh.gif

Number 1, Asian girls have always been fetishized about.

Number 2, All guys have to do the approaching, at least all the regular guys do 
grin.gif

So to answer your question... No.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Any Asian guys having more girls come up to them? I'm not a bad looking guy by any means and I have some game but I'm usually the one that has to initiate the conversation. I have noticed that Filipinos are coming more into the lime light with Manny, that guy in Ninja Assassin, the chick that's in Glee now, Bruno Mars, and the Asian guy in that movie that Dirty posted. Anyone else noticing that Asians/Filipinos are on the come up towards the opposite sex? Or is it because I'm working out more.

laugh.gif

Number 1, Asian girls have always been fetishized about.

Number 2, All guys have to do the approaching, at least all the regular guys do 
grin.gif

So to answer your question... No.

I SEE MORE AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALES LOOKING FOR ALL THE ASIAN MEN NOW

THEY WANT " BEAUTIFUL " BABIES REAL TALK

JUST DONT BE LAME AND MESS IT UP

I SEE MORE AFRICAN AMERICAN FEMALES LOOKING FOR ALL THE ASIAN MEN NOW

THEY WANT " BEAUTIFUL " BABIES REAL TALK

JUST DONT BE LAME AND MESS IT UP

i'm filipino fat and ugly, and girls of every race but asian mess w me. just have the notorious big mindframe. dont let race dictate what you cant have and cant have.

and to the guys complaining bout that nonasianpoongetting life. it prob has nothing to do with yr race but more with yr LOL

maybe its just my steezy. then again im 27 and live in a diverse area where all races coexist.

i'm filipino fat and ugly, and girls of every race but asian mess w me. just have the notorious big mindframe. dont let race dictate what you cant have and cant have.

and to the guys complaining bout that nonasianpoongetting life. it prob has nothing to do with yr race but more with yr LOL

maybe its just my steezy. then again im 27 and live in a diverse area where all races coexist.

Originally Posted by VietStar

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
This 
30t6p3b.gif
 . I'm glad more of NT is actually educated and less ignorant on the topic since it was last brought up. I still remember the debate I had on NT and other forums a while back because of that lack of acceptance. 
I don't understand the dismissiveness a lot of Filipinos have with the association of being Asian. Just because you were raised on an island or do Hula does not make you Tongan/Samoan/Fijian and etc. by default. Please don't even bother arguing on the basis of the "island on the pacific" considering Japanese, Taiwanese and Malaysia are also on "islands" and yet their primary label is Asian not Pacific Islander.

Oh and FTR, for some odd reason lately it's always been easier for me to date and get at other races (being non-Asian) 
pimp.gif
. But as an Asian trying to date other Asians... are a whole different story 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
ohwell.gif

tired.gif
This 
30t6p3b.gif
 . I'm glad more of NT is actually educated and less ignorant on the topic since it was last brought up. I still remember the debate I had on NT and other forums a while back because of that lack of acceptance. 
I don't understand the dismissiveness a lot of Filipinos have with the association of being Asian. Just because you were raised on an island or do Hula does not make you Tongan/Samoan/Fijian and etc. by default. Please don't even bother arguing on the basis of the "island on the pacific" considering Japanese, Taiwanese and Malaysia are also on "islands" and yet their primary label is Asian not Pacific Islander.

Oh and FTR, for some odd reason lately it's always been easier for me to date and get at other races (being non-Asian) 
pimp.gif
. But as an Asian trying to date other Asians... are a whole different story 
laugh.gif

nah its pretty easy. my one and only filipina was my first gf in 8th grade. then hs was whites. college colombians and portuguese. now its mostly hispanic. peruvians an d what not.

i dont get the big deal of being asian and supposedly being unable to bag nonasians. its not that hard

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

^SF>LA

I love SF. Huge 9er fan, and the city is really nice.

But I could never leave LA. It's just too awesome. I got a cousin going to UC Berkeley tho, so I'll go visit her/the city once in awhile.

i'm way ahead of you bro.

Why is it that on any form asking about your race, theres a box for Asians and a box for Filipinos. Flips are NOT asian get that ++%@ straight

Originally Posted by CaliKush415

Why is it that on any form asking about your race, theres a box for Asians and a box for Filipinos. Flips are NOT asian get that ++%@ straight
So the japanese check under filipino? Honestly I've never even seen that on a form. Maybe west coast is different. 

So the japanese check under filipino? Honestly I've never even seen that on a form. Maybe west coast is different. 

I've never seen that before.  And good luck tryin to convince people.  Even other filpinos regard themselves as asians. 

It's not that big a deal.  Consider yourself a pacific islander if you want but it's a losing battle trying to change everyone's mind.

Good to see my asian folks gettin the respect they deserve. whether theyre East Asian(Chinese,Korean,Japanese) South(Indian etc) or South-East Asian(Thai, Cambodian, Lao, Filipino) here in the states. I couldent imagine living in Oakland like Bruce Lee during the 50s-60s and receiving the type of racism and discrimination he got during that time.

To many black people
All Asians are Chinese
All people of Latin Decent are SPanish
Every non North American black is African

To many black people
All Asians are Chinese
All people of Latin Decent are SPanish
Every non North American black is African

Back
Top Bottom