Are Authentic Jersey's really worth it?

Wanted to get feedback from some folks to see their thoughts on whether or not they feel an Authentic NBA jersey is worth the $180 price tag it holds... I knowmost are gonna say "if you have the money go for it" or "it's really up to you if you wanna spend that much" but I'd like to hearwhat the community thinks...

Thanks in advance!!

As long as its a dude u know ain't gonna get traded.

I got Brady, Vick, Dirk, and Duncan.

Messed up on getting Culpepper.

No but this is

vick-jersey.gif

If you are into jerseys like that; drop the extra dough for the quality. It's worth it in the long run, I've got authentics that are over 8 y/o thatstill look new in comparison to some 2-3 y/o swingmans that I have.

I still to this day don't understand what is wrong with buying an swingman jersey. Not everyone wants to sell put $200 for a jersey when there is nothingwrong with $90 at all.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I still to this day don't understand what is wrong with buying an swingman jersey. Not everyone wants to sell put $200 for a jersey when there is nothing wrong with $90 at all.
lolwut?
laugh.gif

tell 'em why you mad, son!

not sure about the recent reebok quality, but the late 90s pumas, champions, starter, nike dri fit authentics were all TOO NICE compared to swingmans

A Nike Swingman vs. a Nike authentic isn't much of a difference. They both use the same material, but the authentics are just double stitched. TheReebok/Adidas Swingman vs. Reebok/Adidas authentic is a BIG difference.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I still to this day don't understand what is wrong with buying an swingman jersey. Not everyone wants to sell put $200 for a jersey when there is nothing wrong with $90 at all.
lolwut?
laugh.gif

tell 'em why you mad, son!
laugh.gif
Naw bruh no sodium in my blood. I got better things tospend my money besides jerseys. I just see nothing wrong with wearing a swingman. But I'm also not a heavy jersey rocker so when I buy a swingman it last along time.

I wear jersey and only authentic ones and only to the games - Call me lame but hey - I support my teams - there might be time in rare and I mean extreme rareoccasions that I might throw one on without going to a game!

Authentic jerseys are the way to go, IMO.

The only one I got for now.
pimp.gif

wmdsax.jpg

I've been planning on getting an authentic Mariners Griffey jersey for awhile now.

Authentics are very much worth the money, especially when it comes to hockey jerseys. Without the name and number on the back
it just doesn't look right to me.

I'd say yes, but not for retail. I probably have over 100 authentics, but paid under retail for most of them.

I've also been into jerseys for over 10 years now, so it wasn't just a Fabolous-inspired, early 2000's fad for me.

Back
Top Bottom