Are Beats Overhyped??

• Yee, save your money.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay, go cop.

• Ehh.....Avg

• Total voters
Beats are severely overhyped!. I can get better sound quality from my Skullcandy Mix Master's paired with my FiiO E11 DAC. They are certainly not the best sound quality out there , but they are much cheaper than a pair of beats.

Just recently got the Studios. Absolutely loving them so far. Tried the solos first and they hurt my ears after wearing em for a while

They're definitely overrated.

Sound quality is nice.

There's definitely better headphones out there.

I would buy Beats for the right price. I got some Studio Wireless for $100 a few months ago because of a price error. No way do they sound like $380 headphones.

Yes they are just hype but it shows how marketing work when you have a simple product and win by using popular culture(black culture).

The headphone are nothing more than a symbol of wealth,hand them out to your favorite rappers,athletes and the wanna-be's and watch what happens.

I'm glad that period of my life is over no 300 headphones for me

Been rockin w/ my Skull Candy Titaniums for over 3 years now.. same pair. :smokin Best $40 ever spent. They come with a tin case you can put them in so they don't get all jacked up, noise cancelling and the sound balance is very good.

For dude who said you don't understand noise cancellation, I don't understand why you don't understand it.

For loud environments such as train stations, in the car on a roadtrip, walking in the mall, stuff that just involves noise around you, why WOULDN'T you want that sound cancelled out? You put your headset / headphones on to listen to music after all, right? Sometimes I put them on just to hear nothing while at work and less people bother me.

Then there's the benefit of people not hearing your music around you.. I cringe when I can hear someone's horrible apple headphones blasting music from across the room. :x

Another thing- don't every buy Beats Pills.. those things IMO are absolutely horrible sound wise and overpriced for the quality you get.

Bose Soundlink Mini all day, much better speaker at the same price. You're welcome.

Link

Last edited:
Another thing- don't every buy Beats Pills.. those things IMO are absolutely horrible sound wise and overpriced.

Bose Soundlink Mini all day. You're welcome.

Link

someone else told me to get bose soundlink but he didn't respond back to me quick enough..........

i only paid like $110 like i stated, retail on that thing is $229.95.........so if it sucks I'm not mad, I will be able to sell it easy on eBay or craigslist

thanks

anybody wanna buy a beats pill 2.0 factory sealed for 110 shipped? :nerd:

whatever i just wanted to play some apple music off my iPhone wireless........it can't be THAT horrible.

Last edited:
Another thing- don't every buy Beats Pills.. those things IMO are absolutely horrible sound wise and overpriced.

Bose Soundlink Mini all day. You're welcome.

Link

someone else told me to get bose soundlink but he didn't respond back to me quick enough..........

i only paid like $110 like i stated, retail on that thing is $229.95.........so if it sucks I'm not mad, I will be able to sell it easy on eBay or craigslist

thanks

Damn sorry bout that bro.

I've had my soundlink mini for 2 years now and its still great and gets use very often. Get compliments on the quality and sound volume it produces for such a small size.. but what else can you expect from Bose?

Bose >>>>>>

smokin.gif
my man knows whats good, got mine for half price at BB just wait for a sale OP

Sony makes great headphones. You just have to baby them. Their cording/wiring is OD fragile

Sony makes great headphones. You just have to baby them. Their cording/wiring is OD fragile

But if Beats had fragile cords then it would be more fuel to the fire. :lol:

I rock with Sol Republic's. Their cords are also fragile as hell, second time in a year ive had to replace the cord. Decent sound, decent value. Im not a huge audiophile though so they work for me.

Back
Top Bottom