• Yee, save your money.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay, go cop.

• Ehh.....Avg

• Total voters
Damn sorry bout that bro.

I've had my soundlink mini for 2 years now and its still great and gets use very often. Get compliments on the quality and sound volume it produces for such a small size.. but what else can you expect from Bose?

dunno if you saw but i paid $110 factory sealed for it.........it can't be that bad thats less than soundlink retail also

Coincidentally, today's deal of the day on woot.com, which means you have about 5hrs to purchase, is the M50X for 99.99, download the woot app and get $10 off of that. Again, you have about 4hrs 37 minutes though

Yes they are overhyped, but the Wireless Studios are the best bluetooth headsets on the market.

For dude who said you don't understand noise cancellation, I don't understand why you don't understand it.

For loud environments such as train stations, in the car on a roadtrip, walking in the mall, stuff that just involves noise around you, why WOULDN'T you want that sound cancelled out? You put your headset / headphones on to listen to music after all, right? Sometimes I put them on just to hear nothing while at work and less people bother me.
Yeah, I get it. Most people don't ride trains and I've never been anywhere that loud outside an airplane.

I only wear headphones when I'm out on a run or sometimes while shopping but I always need to hear a lil of whats going on around me 
laugh.gif

When youre on a run, its best to have a bit of sounds around you for safety (car honking at you). I believe most running/active designed headphones are not completely noise cancelling cause of this.

@al audi i had the pill XL before they recalled them and it bumped loud...i dont think you will be disappointed with the new one esprecially for 110

I have a pair of beats pros and power beats from 2010 and both are still going strong. Solo beats are trash though

Sony makes great headphones. You just have to baby them. Their cording/wiring is OD fragile

But if Beats had fragile cords then it would be more fuel to the fire. :lol:

I rock with Sol Republic's. Their cords are also fragile as hell, second time in a year ive had to replace the cord. Decent sound, decent value. Im not a huge audiophile though so they work for me.

Yeah, Beats would never hear the end of it if their cords were as fragile as the OG Studio's

But I think your 2nd statement sums up beats for me. I paid little more than I should on some wireless headphones, but I'm not an audiophile. And they get the job done for me. They look good, feel good on the ear, and are great for when I work out.

I'm looking into some JayBird X2's for running/working out though. Those look good

I know this may not apply since most like to use their headphones on the road, but Sennheiser HD598 $150 now ($100 on black friday) are life changing. If you don't care about bothering the person on the Subway or cubicle next to you, then these are a must cop.

I'd rather buy some 10 dollar Sony ear buds than Beats or Bose.

Im not an Audiophile by any means but theres an OBVIOUS quality difference from $10 headphones and something like Beats or Bose. I know youre (hopefully) exaggerating but still. :lol:

I'm mad that my beats is insured by apple care now.. I had a sweet deal and now Dr. Dre messed it up.. :rofl:

Last edited:
I like the older beats wireless that i had more than the beats studio wireless that i have now because he bass was booming, but I'm not blown away by either. The bose wireless joints are amazing. I didn't feel like coming off that extra 30 tho;i got the wireless joints price matched for 269.

Last edited:
anyway plz visit headfi.org

your welcome

That site got some good info.

Damn solid choice.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/we-took-apart-some-beats-headphones_b_7639618.html

You have much better brands at that price point. Grado, aiaiai, sennheiser mention above, audio technica.

If you're set on beats Amazon got open box returns
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QYA4768/?tag=niketalk0e-20

Last edited:
Very!

Walking around in 2016 with them big marshmallow joints on your head looking like a DJ :smh:

Back
Top Bottom