Are foreign women better than American ones?

American women are completely oversaturated with the whole entitlement thing.

Foreign Women
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

American women are completely oversaturated with the whole entitlement thing.

Foreign Women
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

No just different. Most you dudes don't even have contact with chicks on your own block much less anywhere else to be talking. "Materialism " and " practicality " mean diff. Things to diff people.

No just different. Most you dudes don't even have contact with chicks on your own block much less anywhere else to be talking. "Materialism " and " practicality " mean diff. Things to diff people.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Definitely a much larger % of humble women. I'd say at least 75% of good looking American women are stuck up

Ya'll dudes serious? Either I've been around the wrong international women, or ya'll crazy. It seems backwards, like the international girls (especially the ones from Europe) are completely stuck up and think that since they're not from America, that they are automatically better than you.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Definitely a much larger % of humble women. I'd say at least 75% of good looking American women are stuck up

Ya'll dudes serious? Either I've been around the wrong international women, or ya'll crazy. It seems backwards, like the international girls (especially the ones from Europe) are completely stuck up and think that since they're not from America, that they are automatically better than you.

Originally Posted by Kurt Wagner

I don't think better, but definitely different. The grass is always greener on the other side.

When I went to Australia the women were
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
, but when I was talking about it with my Australian cousins they were like "whaaa not even". A lot of the world is on American women's nuts from what they see from Hollywood, TV etc.

Don't let the liberal media tell you different, the rest of the world is infatuated with us (in a hate that they love us kind've way)
inb4 American America-bashers flame me
So true

Originally Posted by Kurt Wagner

I don't think better, but definitely different. The grass is always greener on the other side.

When I went to Australia the women were
eek.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif
, but when I was talking about it with my Australian cousins they were like "whaaa not even". A lot of the world is on American women's nuts from what they see from Hollywood, TV etc.

Don't let the liberal media tell you different, the rest of the world is infatuated with us (in a hate that they love us kind've way)
inb4 American America-bashers flame me
So true

Back
Top Bottom