are PEARL foamposites rumors TRUE??...

Sorry if this was mentioned earlier, but the retro of these sat on shelves for a while and went below $100 on FNL.com. I picked up a pair just to re-sell. Iremember when these first released after the Foam One. I was severely disappointed after having high hopes for the sequel to the Foam One. In my opinion, theseare the most bland Foams, except maybe the Foam One retro with solid colored soles. Some might say all black Foam Pros/Ones with or without clear soles arebland, but I love some all black Foams!

Don't let this sudden Foam hype for the purple Foam One allow you to think these are nice!

^^actually they fit quite fine. I've been a true size 12 sine 11th grade and they look new because I got the for cheap of ebay, dude doesn't care aboutsneakers and barely wore them.

roll.gif

Still Waiting.

I rocked the $#+$ out my pearls and had them since 03... They are still in good condition considering the soles are now piss yellow. but if they do releasethen they will sell out... Inflation and the growth for the love of Sneakers amongst the people are gonna make these colorway a classic.

Not even the Penny foams sold out when they released.. Hardly nobody bought them. Now that I think about it NO OG foams ever sold out when released back in theday... Paying $200 was unheard of when buying sneakers before 02. Only until recently has the Sneaker hype had people forking over bread like they do now...On a side note the Foams were ahead of their time....

Originally Posted by Twig1026

^^actually they fit quite fine. I've been a true size 12 sine 11th grade and they look new because I got the for cheap of ebay, dude doesn't care about sneakers and barely wore them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneekrFreekr

Not even the Penny foams sold out when they released.. Hardly nobody bought them. Now that I think about it NO OG foams ever sold out when released back in the day... Paying $200 was unheard of when buying sneakers before 02. Only until recently has the Sneaker hype had people forking over bread like they do now... On a side note the Foams were ahead of their time....
Exactly..I can now appreciate the foams, let alone AFFORD EM.

MAN I NEED SUM PEARLS IN MY LIFE BUT UNTILL I GET THEM ILL BE HAPPY WITH MY 1/2 CENTS AND EGGPLANTS

Back
Top Bottom