Are people outside of Chicago fortunate enough to know Pizza Puffs?

roll.gif
roll.gif

happy.gif

i live like 2 hrs south of chi and i use to work at a fast food place that was all "chicago" type foods...we had the pizza puff, the beefs dippedwith the sweet and hot peppers the chicago dawgs, and the maxwell polishes just to name a few. that still might be close enough to chicago to know what theyare but when i lived in moline (3 hrs west) i never ever saw one

*clutches heart a la Fred Sanford*

This is too much. I can't take it! These are Pizza Puffs here, people. PIZZA PUFFS. I just... I don't get it.
smh.gif

LOVE THEM OR BE INTRIGUED, DAMN YOU. Talking about some damn calzones and Hot Pockets. What in the name?

Originally Posted by R31J23

calzone> your stupid pizza puff. yeah i said it. looking like a hot pocket on steriods.
I agree...I can vouch for calzones
maybe pizza puffs wouldn't last outside of chicago
glasses.gif

how can you say something is better then something else you have never had
laugh.gif

_'s in here said a lil salty

Great post, Dylishis
eek.gif

I remember high school, off- campus lunch it was pizza puff all the time before I even stepped in the door my pizza puff wasready w/ free pink lemonade
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kneesh & Dylishis just made my day
Chicago > _________ .
glasses.gif

well ok so its just safe to say pizza puffs is off brand of hot pockets???
hope we can be friends after that statment dylishis
nerd.gif
happy.gif
wink.gif

oh and all others vouching for this thing

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

joints look mad average.
smh.gif

Cant believe dudes aint never heard of pizza puffs.
Yall losing...
tired.gif

On another note, plastic bags full of irregular crew socks for the fin is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

loooks like a pizza pocket.
word. yall aint nothin special.
laugh.gif
j/p. i'd tear one ofthose things up in a heartbeat.

but where's JPZ to come in with that "this belongs in regional forum" mess??

Only in the Chi will you get the Pizza Puff.....I'm in VA but I can smell it in the air. Those were the days.

Never heard of this... They look similar to a calzone or pizza pocket.
They only have this in Chicago?

I loved pizza puffs as a shorty, but yall are debating like its a gormet dish.....its a hood snack that will hit the spot especially if you from Chicago. Whatyall know about the OG mild sauce you get from the 69th street wholesale shops?..I think its called Bon Apetit or something...

I feel sorry for the rest of the world. When I was in school in VA, I took some back to school and made fries with them...and added some Harolds mildsauce....my roommate was trying to buy the rest off me.

I had NO idea they aren't really sold outside of here
eek.gif

One of those things I never thought about since they're everywhere here for as long as I can remember. I wonder what else...

I'm still surprised only Chicago dunkin donuts have long johns...

Back
Top Bottom