Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes on that squad are stealing NBA checks.  They could suit up BigMike, Dre, Gunna, Proshares, and Cake and put up at least 15 points. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dudes on that squad are stealing NBA checks.  They could suit up BigMike, Dre, Gunna, Proshares, and Cake and put up at least 15 points. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember we the wreckless talk here on NT (Yeah including me
laugh.gif
) that the Cavs were the absolute $#!^ and noone in the league see them, etc...other team fans HATED that
roll.gif
...ahh the ole days.

I remember we the wreckless talk here on NT (Yeah including me
laugh.gif
) that the Cavs were the absolute $#!^ and noone in the league see them, etc...other team fans HATED that
roll.gif
...ahh the ole days.

Originally Posted by JPZx

They don't know how to run an offense w/o Lebron...

2z51uu8.jpg

roll.gif

Prob how it really was.

This is incredible how bad they are. I mean Bron single handedly brought this team to the best record in the league 2 straight years
eek.gif
. Now without him they have the worst record in the league and show absolutely 0 heart or emotion in the games they play.

Their Owner's a clown,they're players are a bunch of scrubs and there fans are idiot(no offense to you Cavs fans on here,talking about the idiots you see on TV burning jerseys and !@+!)

Pathetic excuse of a franchise
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

They don't know how to run an offense w/o Lebron...

2z51uu8.jpg

roll.gif

Prob how it really was.

This is incredible how bad they are. I mean Bron single handedly brought this team to the best record in the league 2 straight years
eek.gif
. Now without him they have the worst record in the league and show absolutely 0 heart or emotion in the games they play.

Their Owner's a clown,they're players are a bunch of scrubs and there fans are idiot(no offense to you Cavs fans on here,talking about the idiots you see on TV burning jerseys and !@+!)

Pathetic excuse of a franchise
30t6p3b.gif

I remember the wreckless talk here on NT (Yeah including me
laugh.gif
) from Cav fans that the Cavs were the absolute $#!^ and no one in the league see them, Chip on lock for the next decade, etc...other team fans HATED that
roll.gif
...ahh the ole days.

I remember the wreckless talk here on NT (Yeah including me
laugh.gif
) from Cav fans that the Cavs were the absolute $#!^ and no one in the league see them, Chip on lock for the next decade, etc...other team fans HATED that
roll.gif
...ahh the ole days.

Well they were a horrible team before the 03 draft, so actually they did deserve LeBron. He would have been a fool to stay there, though.

Still, no pro team should be getting demolished by 50 points. Just looking at the no-names on the floor, I'm thinking there's no way this is the whole roster, right?? But it is. Feel bad for Cleveland. A supportive sports town with good and loyal fans doesn't deserve this.

Originally Posted by aepps20

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom