Are the Cavs serious right now?????....Lebron and Kobe stans galore

10mvcxg.gif

Well they were a horrible team before the 03 draft, so actually they did deserve LeBron. He would have been a fool to stay there, though.

Still, no pro team should be getting demolished by 50 points. Just looking at the no-names on the floor, I'm thinking there's no way this is the whole roster, right?? But it is. Feel bad for Cleveland. A supportive sports town with good and loyal fans doesn't deserve this.

This is trash, we need to foreclose........wow.......Never thought I would want to take my fan talents to another team......Can't even hate Lebron after seeing this tonight.....I'm jumpin off the 480 bridge in Cleveland hahah

This is trash, we need to foreclose........wow.......Never thought I would want to take my fan talents to another team......Can't even hate Lebron after seeing this tonight.....I'm jumpin off the 480 bridge in Cleveland hahah

Originally Posted by JPZx

They don't know how to run an offense w/o Lebron...

2z51uu8.jpg
roll.gif

Prob how it really was.

This is incredible how bad they are. I mean Bron single handedly brought this team to the best record in the league 2 straight years
eek.gif
. Now without him they have the worst record in the league and show absolutely 0 heart or emotion in the games they play.

Their Owner's a clown,theyir players are a bunch of scrubs and their fans are idiots(no offense to you Cavs fans on here,talking about the idiots you see on TV burning jerseys and !@+!)

Pathetic excuse of a franchise
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

They don't know how to run an offense w/o Lebron...

2z51uu8.jpg
roll.gif

Prob how it really was.

This is incredible how bad they are. I mean Bron single handedly brought this team to the best record in the league 2 straight years
eek.gif
. Now without him they have the worst record in the league and show absolutely 0 heart or emotion in the games they play.

Their Owner's a clown,theyir players are a bunch of scrubs and their fans are idiots(no offense to you Cavs fans on here,talking about the idiots you see on TV burning jerseys and !@+!)

Pathetic excuse of a franchise
30t6p3b.gif

Anybody who talks about how LeBron had a "great" supporting cast with this team again should have their NBA League Pass subscription canceled.

Anybody who talks about how LeBron had a "great" supporting cast with this team again should have their NBA League Pass subscription canceled.

I only watched the 1st quarter...the Lakers relaxed on D a bit in the final couple of minutes giving the Cavs some easy points. If the Lakers really wanted to they could've held the Cavs to under 10 pts in the 1st
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It is amazing that some of these guys were the core of a 60 win team
Nah man...LeBron WAS the core of the team...by himself. LeBron is that good that he could carry a bunch of bums to multiple 60+ win seasons. What's even more remarkable is he single handedly carried his terrible teammates to the NBA finals.

I only watched the 1st quarter...the Lakers relaxed on D a bit in the final couple of minutes giving the Cavs some easy points. If the Lakers really wanted to they could've held the Cavs to under 10 pts in the 1st
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It is amazing that some of these guys were the core of a 60 win team
Nah man...LeBron WAS the core of the team...by himself. LeBron is that good that he could carry a bunch of bums to multiple 60+ win seasons. What's even more remarkable is he single handedly carried his terrible teammates to the NBA finals.

Back
Top Bottom