are the collection packages worth playing ball in?

title says it all really. im looking into getting new bball shoes. i prefer jordan brand over anything else and ive been reading a lot on this site in regardsto the cdp. im waiting on the 18/5 release in august because i like how the 18s look and the 5s are growing on me. i also couldnt afford the 18s when theyoriginally came out a few years ago. now that i have some money to spend, im looking to get a pair. however, many people here have complained that the newretros are garbage for playing ball in. mainly because the materials used arent quite as good as they used to be and they tend to break down if playingheavily in them. so do you think its worth it to buy the cdp for ball playing? or is it simply better to get a shoe like the cp3? any info would greatly help.thanks.

Im Thinking about playing in the 15s in the pack with the 8s depending on how they look.
I played in the retro black ones from Flightclub. On my Jv team this year...

I ball in my CDP Xs and they feel great...but i wont buy a pack jus to ball in....jus buy the CP3's

They'll be nice for ballin but i think its targeted more to Casual wear instead of basketball wear u know?

I am going to ball in my cdp xvii's soon as finishline hurries up and delivers them.
mad.gif

yea my XVIIs are way too tight the strap wont even stay on. But i play ball in my CDP XX1s. i love them.

why not?? CDP shoes are bball shoes aren't they?

as far as the CDP XVIIs goes, XVIIs have always fit narrow. knowing that it sucks that you have to buy two shoes, your stuck getting both pairs the same sizeregardless of fitment.

Originally Posted by dluck8689

I ball in my CDP Xs and they feel great...but i wont buy a pack jus to ball in....jus buy the CP3's
I have to agree thats what i did

Yeah the CDPs should be worth playing in, I mean they are basketbll shoes. I could be wrong or NOT.

I play a lot in my cdp Xs and they are really good for basketball...I'm about to play in the XIIIs and XVIIs soon though

well i made the decision to pick up some chris paul. i tried them on and its feels really comfortable. when the time comes for the 18/5 ill wait and see.thanks for the input guys.

Originally Posted by king jay XI

How were the og 16's for ball... thinking of balling in the CDP's after they become beat.

One of my favorite shoes to ball in. I beat them to pieces I played in them so much.

^^^ i was thinking about doing that cuz i just picked up a brand new second pair to stash. they are comfortable. X's have been really the onlyjordans i ever balled in. any other jordan i just wear casually.

Back
Top Bottom