Are the quality and material ankle creasing of the countdown package Vs the same as the origionals?

The material of the countdown package V's(the white part) seem so cheap. It feels so thin and feels like they can crease so easily. It seems as if youlaced them up all the way and tied them tight and ran or balled in them or even justed walked you would crease up all around the ankles. I know all shoescrease but these feel like cardboard up around the ankles. I still love the shoes though. I am 20 and used to be too young to really care about collectingJordans and when old ones are released in nice OG colors I feel like the man wearing them, I feel like I could fly from the free throw line!

You should read some of the other threads that complain about the constant decrease in quality of jordans. The answer will be pretty obvious. Retros aredefinitely no where near the same quality as OG's.

sick.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Dude pretty much GARBAGE. Not only are the materials extremely cheap, but they are more expensive.

I have them and I like them. Granted they aren't originals but they're good enough for me.

Originally Posted by iTsThEkIdBeZ

i wore my cdp 5's all day and they look like i didnt even put my foot in them
were you walking or crawling?

Anyway, JB got ya. As long as we keep payin for cheaper and cheaper products, they'll continue to get worse.

JB Went Into a Recession...im stopping where i am before they are gonna pull down further with them.

It's easy if you keep walking on your hands
alien.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

were you walking or crawling?

Anyway, JB got ya. As long as we keep payin for cheaper and cheaper products, they'll continue to get worse.

laugh.gif
bt shoes mite crease after a few wears depend on how u walk

shoes are made for wearing.

and it's not like the CDP V's are going to ever increase in value. the pair will fall apart in the box before that will ever happen.

Half of the dudes on here are rippin the CDPV's for the simple fact they don't have em. The CDPV's are just like the '07 fire red V's. Iwear my 07's still look great. To answer the OG's have a stiff leather interior and its kinda hard to crease the ankle part.

You should read some of the other threads that complain about the constant decrease in quality of jordans. The answer will be pretty obvious. Retros are definitely no where near the same quality as OG's.
dont even bother comparing current releases to OGs, they dont even stack up to the retroes of 99-02 (and 2003 wht/cement 3s).

Originally Posted by 1OAKLAND ZUU

The 5's crease easy period.

straight up.
the shape of the toe box makes them naturally more susceptible to creasing, despite leather quality (which has gone down a good amount).
even with better leather i have always found 5s to crease faster than any other in the toe box area.

the ankle areas have always worked out fine for me though.

mines didnt crease but when i went to whip them off(all i used was a hot rag no soap or none just hot water)...some of the black came off....which isridiculous...same with the 3s that just dropped yest...i can just look and tell theyd do the same thing..quality as no where NEAR that of the OGs..just cantrock em alot man...i definitely wouldnt hoop in ne of the countdown shoes...

Originally Posted by eltouha

shoes are made for wearing.

and it's not like the CDP V's are going to ever increase in value. the pair will fall apart in the box before that will ever happen.

what? they're $190 on uptempo and average $250 on flightclub. so they do increase and to answer dude's question, the quality is fine. i wore 2 pairsof og v's and have the cdps. there isn't much of a difference. they're shoes and eventually they're going to crease.

Man, screw the CDP's qualities, the materials suck balls.

That's why I'm mainly focusing on copping the OG's.

And the V's do crease pretty fast.

My cdp v isn't much differnt from my 01 v retro.But a huge differnce between my 01 V retro and my freinds Originals.These Vs from the cdp are my favorites.

Yea my olive v's were creased somewhat when I got them...I got the cdp v's...they will crease easy but oh well...shoes are gonna crease...it is what itis...but the leather is real cheap it feels almost like plastic

Back
Top Bottom