are the VIII package going to be release

Ok why is everybody saying there has to be a white based and a black based shoe in a pack when its already been confirmed by jmadidas that the 19's and the4's are black/red, so its a possibility we could get two white/red shoes in one pack. Oh yeah and the black/red 8's and the black/red 15's alreadydropped last year even though the 15's were a flight club exclusive.

I think we will have some pics a couple months before the end of the year, because they had just retroed the 8's last year.

the viii's :: lime green based with yellow contrast stitching and white cross straps..
the xv's :: purple based nubuck with sun orange laces...

smh and watch jordan brand say "hmmm we should release a rainbow pack" smfh

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Oh yeah and the black/red 8's and the black/red 15's already dropped last year even though the 15's were a flight club exclusive.

i'm not talking bout the playoff VIII's or the FC retro XV's........ i'm talking bout MJ's VIII's and a diff blk/red makeup,thanks!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

i wouldnt be surprised if the 8 arent an OG colorway

I wouldn't be surprise if both the 8's and the 15's aren't an OG colorway

Awwww man i guess i just gave the answer to everyone's question away
roll.gif

those white/red XVs are so hot - please JB, release those!! and not again white/red VIIIs ... JBs not only ruining OGs but also the first retros already ...

Originally Posted by K20Lee

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Oh yeah and the black/red 8's and the black/red 15's already dropped last year even though the 15's were a flight club exclusive.

i'm not talking bout the playoff VIII's or the FC retro XV's........ i'm talking bout MJ's VIII's and a diff blk/red makeup, thanks!
smokin.gif

Umm it wasn't directed towards you...and your not welcome!
pimp.gif

they are releasing in august
but the colorway is not announced yet
but i bet the bred 8s are going to be in the package

I would love to see the white/red or white/caro 15. As for the 8s, since JB is so high on releasing risky colorways how about an all red 8 similar to theItalian suede 21 a couple of years ago? Make them like the chrome 8s bot just red instead of black with chrome lace tips.Finger lickin good.

Rock or anybody else who can talk to a higher up in JB tell them about my viii idea please?

mah bad i bet da white n red 8s are comin out but i think they are comin out with the 15s dat are always in each retro card colorway

The white VIII's for sure.....no clue what XV's they will throw in there.
Maybe some retro+ colorway like the XIV's

ii guesss we have 2 wait till da package come out in august ....n damn we have to wait fo a long time

ii guesss we have 2 wait till da package come out in august ....n damn we have to wait fo a long time

If the XV's are the White Carolina ones ill probely try to get just those, cuz i got a special place for those kicks in my heart, they were my first pairof Air Jordans back when i was in 4th grade.

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

This is the package I want:
pimp.gif

Air Jordan 8s
side08-02.gif

Air Jordan 15s
side15-20.gif

Can't imagine... I would actually keep those 15s.
pimp.gif
colorway

now this would be a package

it would be nice if the 8s were a new AND worthy colorway and white and red 15s would be cool cuz those lowtops were the worst!

Back
Top Bottom