******** Are the Worst...

Fired Greg Williams & Al Saunders.... Sweet.....

I'm a Falcons fan.... So, if I can't party... then NOBODY parties....

Enjoy...

Hopefully, Williams is still in the runnings for the head coach position....

wishful thinking...

Snyder is the worst..

as a died hard fan for this team.... im honestly not looking forward to this situation.. it feels like we went from future promise to disarray... and itskilling me inside.

The article I read stated teams (St. Louis & somebody else) was given clearance to speak to Williams... and the ******** were meeting with Jim Fassel.....

Synder has to go man.

We are a profitable team, even when we are 3-13, because he's a true business man and FedEx will jumping every game.

But damn.

I want Mark Rypken back now..................................................

^
laugh.gif
@ mark rypken

as a died hard fan for this team.... im honestly not looking forward to this situation.. it feels like we went from future promise to disarray... and its killing me inside.

yep
tired.gif

How in the SAM hell do you Hire your Coordinators before you hire your Head Coach unless the NEW Coach is goin to be a Puppet like the dude down in Dalls..

You STILL have to pay Sander and Gregg Williams their full Contract cause they were fired as Coaches... How F'ed up is that? Back to the Cellar we go.. IfFassels wack ACE is hired.. we are in BIG trouble.

He will lose the Locker Room QUICK. He was fired as a lame duck coach and his boy Billick let him go in Bmore. What the hell man...? What the hell?

I might as well become a Wizard fan with THIS CRAP.....

ummm.. nahhh.. It can't be THAT bad yet.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I might as well become a Wizard fan with THIS CRAP.....

ummm.. nahhh.. It can't be THAT bad yet.

[Coming to America] "Dere 'da go! Dere 'da go! Dere daaaaa go -- Everytime I start talking aboutboxing..................."

Salty Miami Heat fans.....................

smh.gif

just wait till vick gets out of jail, he will be ur only hope.....lol snyder doesnt care about the team as long as hes getting his money. he gonna make somebig name moves so the fans can keep coming back to fed ex

I seriously think Snyder is using the Skins as his Cash cow, and will at some point squeeze all he can out of them until he sells them off. Remember, they aretop 5 in ALL of Sports Franchises...so he can sel them for a Billion and make serious profit.

If anyone follows or has followed this dude... Fellow Terrapin.... He has sold off MANY of his businesses to finance future ones.

Smart and Shrewd. All at the expense of my Damn Skins.

I can only imagine how hard it is to be a Reskins fan right now. It's clear to see, even before this move, that Snyder has no idea what he is doing. Worse yet, he's ruining the organization single-handedly. Why would you hire your defensive coordinator and offensive coordinator before you even hireyour head coach, just a$@ backwards. Also, as Rock stated earlier and as I stated earlier on in the season Snyder is onlybuidling up the profitability of the Skins only to sell them some years down the road by chance.

I am saddened as a cowboys fan to see the moves snyder is pulling only because jason campbells poor play is gonna be blamed on everyone else except himself ...the first 10 weeks of next season all yall bammas will say hes gotta get the knee in "game shape" and then for the rest of the season all the"new o coordinator" talk will be in full effect ... smh

Rock

Snyder went to Maryland? I wonder why he's not one of our "distinguished alumni" up there with Connie Chung, Jim Henson, the Google guy, andME....hahahaha

He must be hated at Maryland cause he's*%!@ won't give them any money.

On a happier note.....we got Rex Ryan back......Harbaugh, Ryan, Cameron......we might have something goin on here
devil.gif

I think I read somewhere he went there and went to the School of COmmunications as a few of us here did.. To start anyway.. lol

I will need to verify...but alot of his businesses are based out of the Maryland Area... or were.. before selling them all off.

Snyder dropped out, hence not being recognized as an "alumni".

I may be the only person who thinks that Snyder selling is a bit outlandish, while I understand and actually support his business model, I doubt there are manyindividuals or conglomerates that are ready to invest into a billion plus dollar franchise. As well as the fact that Snyder grew up as a Skins fan and shouldhave some emotional connection to the team (which is one of the worst things you can have in business or investing).

But what do I know...?

Btw Rock, theres nothing wrong with the Wizards...

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

I am saddened as a cowboys fan to see the moves snyder is pulling only because jason campbells poor play is gonna be blamed on everyone else except himself ... the first 10 weeks of next season all yall bammas will say hes gotta get the knee in "game shape" and then for the rest of the season all the "new o coordinator" talk will be in full effect ... smh

Nah...I'm pretty sure myself and many other ******* fans thought of Jason Campbell's injury as something short of a blessing, but good nonetheless. Collins pulled us into the Playoffs, the team couldn't pull it any more than we progressed. It was something we could've restructured intelligently,but then all of this stuff happened within the last week or so.

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

grin.gif

Does anyone realize.. NO Al means NO Collins.. No Gibbs means NO Brunell (Woo Hooo) but maybe EVEN Campbell... we could have THREE new QBs on the Roster nextyear...

Remember.. Campbell aint a Mobile Fleet of Foot QB.. so it's not like he's a Keeper with his Slow Progression and Millionth Offense in 999,999years....

The Gauntlet will drop when he selects his New Coach... The Players Fan and Media will let him have it no matter who it is...if it aint Cowher who aintcomin...

So maybe with some luck he will crumble and sell the team to a Conglomerate.. cause thats the only way anyone can afford the team now.

And The Wiz.... will always be middle of the Road, as long as Polin owns them... No one takes them seriously. They used to be someone to play and get a win..Now they are a team who is someone you can beat in the first round.

Oh yeah.. unless Gil, Caron and Jamison aren't hurt... I forgot...

Other than that... Until they rename them the Bullets.. I will never be a fan...and only attend games when Bron is in town or someone else major on the NikeRoster..

look man i know alot of the fans have such high hope because of this late run.... just like the 05 or 06 season when they won like 5 games of there last toface Tampa bay in the wild card. the fact of the matter is ******** still suck....... you guys talk about all the games you should have won..... but never talkabout the games you barely won. when you look at the division dallas giants and eagles are more of a stable franchise in terms of growing ahead......*******shave so many questions to answer.........whos ur QB? Wr core sucks .....if moss and portis leaves who gonna continue the sean taylor legacy? rockcartwright?......i dont see how you guys love the skins so much when synder is ruining this organization.

look man i know alot of the fans have such high hope because of this late run.... just like the 05 or 06 season when they won like 5 games of there last toface Tampa bay in the wild card. the fact of the matter is ******** still suck....... you guys talk about all the games you should have won..... but never talkabout the games you barely won. when you look at the division dallas giants and eagles are more of a stable franchise in terms of growing ahead......*******shave so many questions to answer.........whos ur QB? Wr core sucks .....if moss and portis leaves who gonna continue the sean taylor legacy? rockcartwright?......i dont see how you guys love the skins so much when synder is ruining this organization.

I think the term you're looking for is loyalty. I really feel like to put all the blame of Venny Cerrato. He's like Wes Unsel was for the Bullets/Wizand has no idea what he's doing.... Hire a real GM

look man i know alot of the fans have such high hope because of this late run.... just like the 05 or 06 season when they won like 5 games of there last to face Tampa bay in the wild card. the fact of the matter is ******** still suck....... you guys talk about all the games you should have won..... but never talk about the games you barely won. when you look at the division dallas giants and eagles are more of a stable franchise in terms of growing ahead......******** have so many questions to answer.........whos ur QB? Wr core sucks .....if moss and portis leaves who gonna continue the sean taylor legacy? rock cartwright?......i dont see how you guys love the skins so much when synder is ruining this organization.
eyes.gif
Ur football knowledge is on E....but I do agree that Snyderis ruining the organization...but I was a fan before him, and I'll be one after he's gone...nuff said

Back
Top Bottom