Are there any Native American NTers? Vol. How do you feel about "Indian" sport logos?

Do you think the names, logos and mascots of these teams need to be changed?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
im sgt dye 238th infrantry out in cummings ga and im more then willingly to support a cause... but i wont even go deep...cause honesty and integrity in nt is a cardinal sin

What is this even supposed to mean? Can anyone here interpret this gibberish for me?

HA, i think that's an attempt at deflecting by use of humblebrag . . . sort of like a jedi mind trick

Last edited:
4/4 "Indian" blood here checking in, as in how native Americans are "measured" by their blood quantum, the only race that has prove that their heritage might I add. I think the reason why most natives aren't offended is because they have bigger issues to fight like diabetes, obesity and alcoholism in order to keep their tribes alive in this day and age!

i don't think this situation is the least bit funny, but i just find some humor in the irony that your account is named after a ridiculously sweet and fattening drink that's really popular to mix with alcohol

on another note, eff all the racially sensitive people, that cleveland hispanics logo is funny as **** :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom