are there any other decent places to live besides America??

Originally Posted by Snake201

Sadly in this earth no, It sucks that the best overall pretty much is the United States and look how bad we doing right now.
This is why the rest of the world don't like Americans.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Snake201

Sadly in this earth no, It sucks that the best overall pretty much is the United States and look how bad we doing right now.
This is why the rest of the world don't like Americans.
But overall it is, compare to other countries it is true. I came from the Dominican Republic so I know what it is like over there for the lowerincome people. But in the USA they are places where its bad but not bad like lets say the slums in a third world country. Here you really can be anything youhave opportunities, you go tell a person from a third world country that they have an opportunity to make it out, they really dont.

Toronto, Canada. I plan on owning a condo up there one day.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bud dink

i hear Hawaii is nice this time of the year

last i checked Hawaii is apart of America.

I hear France is nice, the people treat you a lot better. But I'm not sure, I've only traveled to the Bahamas, beautiful island but no way in hell Iwould move there

If you have enough money most places outside of the US would be nice to live

But the only two places I would never want to are Africa and the Middle East

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

Canada is probably a decent place to live because of the free medical..

Yeah, free medicare..., how long you want to wait in that line to receive treatment though? As for Europe, sure, the people might be great, but fiscally, itwill be much tougher.

Does anyone work for the oil companies in the Middle East? I'm thinking about trying to get put on by one of the oil companies. How is the Middle East?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by Jehul

I have heard people say Australia/New Zealand are off the chain.

I've heard the same
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

What can I say.. we may not have everything in the world, but a friendly society, beautiful landscape and a 4million population sure does make up for it! Living conditions here is amazing.

you can live like a king in most 3rd world countries, granted that your income is still in some valuably current ie euros,dollars,pounds etc.

Back
Top Bottom