Are there any................

Originally Posted by KayGeeDaGr8

OB89-dc patrol is great man this is my 6th week on the streets... im a real rookie lol!! hows the mean streets on montgomery county?

Mean streets? lol Have you been to MoCo? Its nothing but domestics and traffic. I have a year going now, rookie =p jt

AgentArenas wrote:

Originally Posted by OB89

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by rudy

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

SHUT UP. Yes, I can say that on the internet and you can't do a thing about it.
laugh.gif

tell him homie

I wouldn't quite say that. If your only saying shut up, who cares? Take it any further and I can have a little chat with the admin to take further steps with your IP address. We don't do things to pull any arms and legs we just do things to keep the criminals off the street. Don't like us, don't call us. THAT SIMPLE!

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I respect what you do as a cop and all, but oh please. He was being sarcastic in order to be funny (In case you didnt notice most people on NT are like that) and you came back with a macho response to try and make him think he'll get busted for saying something to you on a message board.

That sort of attitude is the reason why so many cops are judged regardless of their true character.

Actually, that is considered ignorance. I told him i dont care if he tells ppl shut up on the internet, but if he goes and makes threats thats a diff story.
But if you kept up with this forum in any way you would know what type of comment he made and the context of it. It was clear that he was only being sarcastic and kidding - and there wasnt a need for that little reminder that you can "take him down" if he decides to go further than a petty comment - which he never suggested he would.

And by the way, if you were to try and hunt down a member's IP address, an admin on this site would not help you in any way. Rather, theyd direct you to take up your complaint with Yuku themselves.

Just clearing that up for ya.
wink.gif

I'm sorry, i didn't know you were an admin
tired.gif

You guys don't know what we're capable of until you go down and crash. I dont want or mean to sound bigger than anyone but niether will i stay quietwhen being told to shut up. Joke or not, we don't play. End of story, not responding to your posts anymore.

The Minister- sorry u had a bad experience with the police my friend but u shouldnt say "%*%%@@ don't give a !### about your respect" cmon soundsreally rude but whatever your prob some low life scrub who thinks its cool to talk back to authority!!! i just came here to start a thread not for you to notgive me respect PUNK!!

The Minister- sorry u had a bad experience with the police my friend but u shouldnt say "%*%%@@ don't give a !### about your respect" cmon sounds really rude but whatever your prob some low life scrub who thinks its cool to talk back to authority!!! i just came here to start a thread not for you to not give me respect PUNK!!
wow...
smh.gif

you give people respect 9/10 u will get it back guranteed...
Word? Tell that to cops around my way. I'm 0/6 on getting reciprocated respect from cops regardless of how polite I am to them.

By the way, KGDgr8, if you're anything in real life like you act on here, I can say you're one of the cops that give people negative opinions about theforce.

Originally Posted by 18key

Word? Tell that to cops around my way. I'm 0/6 on getting reciprocated respect from cops regardless of how polite I am to them.

By the way, KGDgr8, if you're anything in real life like you act on here, I can say you're one of the cops that give people negative opinions about the force.

yea, idk where the h*** kaygeedgr8 got that 9/10 crap from. Maybe 1/10, maybe. maybe

AgentArenas wrote:

laugh.gif

tell him homie

I wouldn't quite say that. If your only saying shut up, who cares? Take it any further and I can have a little chat with the admin to take further steps with your IP address. We don't do things to pull any arms and legs we just do things to keep the criminals off the street. Don't like us, don't call us. THAT SIMPLE!

tired.gif

You guys don't know what we're capable of until you go down and crash. I dont want or mean to sound bigger than anyone but niether will i stay quiet when being told to shut up. Joke or not, we don't play. End of story, not responding to your posts anymore.

were going to have a e- rodney king situation yall
smh.gif

By the way, KGDgr8, if you're anything in real life like you act on here, I can say you're one of the cops that give people negative opinions about the force.

lol sometimes appearance makes some officers judge you from the start. It's not your fault but those of you who commit crimes and dress that way. Its ahabbit not a fault. I dont judge but then again i dont give in, understand? If you become too friendly you show a weekness that sometimes leads to problems andshows lack of authority. WE DONT MEAN TO LOOK BIGGER THEN EVERYONE but if we dont appear this way who would respect us as law enforcers? Don't cry whenyour friends locked up because if he did what he did to you, you'd gladly have charges pressed on him dont you think?

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

ROSS! the triple c CAROL CITY CORRECTIONS BOSS!
lol Nice, I've always wondered how it would be like to live hell everyday.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

AgentArenas wrote:

laugh.gif

tell him homie

tired.gif

You guys don't know what we're capable of until you go down and crash. I dont want or mean to sound bigger than anyone but niether will i stay quiet when being told to shut up. Joke or not, we don't play. End of story, not responding to your posts anymore.

were going to have a e- rodney king situation yall
smh.gif

ummm... not really...
eyes.gif

The Minister- sorry u had a bad experience with the police my friend but u shouldnt say "%*%%@@ don't give a !### about your respect" cmon sounds really rude but whatever your prob some low life scrub who thinks its cool to talk back to authority!!! i just came here to start a thread not for you to not give me respect PUNK!!
wow is that how it is. sounds like 90% of the cops i have met.

typical cop thread. someone walks in and gets jacked up.
by the way, Im on the fence about cops, hate em, but my dad is one so i respect em. Even though they usually arent

lol sometimes appearance makes some officers judge you from the start. It's not your fault but those of you who commit crimes and dress that way. Its a habbit not a fault. I dont judge but then again i dont give in, understand? If you become too friendly you show a weekness that sometimes leads to problems and shows lack of authority. WE DONT MEAN TO LOOK BIGGER THEN EVERYONE but if we dont appear this way who would respect us as law enforcers? Don't cry when your friends locked up because if he did what he did to you, you'd gladly have charges pressed on him dont you think?

eyes.gif
Not an excuse. Appearances should never play a part in judgments,though I know it does. The way you put that statement though, the whole profiling thing, is part of why cops aren't looked at fondly. Most people, the hardworking, honest people, who get harassed because they dress different from the supposed 'safe' people, dont like cops for that reason.

As far as the 'kindness is weakness' in your eyes, that's scary. Real talk, if I know a cop see's my being of respectful and friendly as weakand scared, I may be inclined to change my habits when I get pulled over. Instead of a 'How you doing, officer?' I may just tell them to 'run my+!#@ and let me get the @%!$ on.' Respect comes in different forms, and from my experience, it's easiest to earn if you can be a friend to thecommunity and not it's all-knowing enforcer.

And you're right, I'd press charges on someone if I cant handle the problem myself; I dont like sending people to jail for petty +!#@.

FTR, I dress in a way that wouldnt make me seem like a threat, or like I commit crimes daily. Meaning I dont wear baggy jeans or hoodies 2 sizes too big.I'm also white, for the most part.

laugh.gif

tell him homie

Maaaan shut up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom