ARE THESE A DEAL BREAKER?

Originally Posted by thejrob

Yezzir that is a deal breaker
roll.gif

Chick wore these on campus, the celtic Is, I clowned the %++# out of her.

I started off spittin game, and she was so dumb I hit the 180 and went ham on her, left with tears in her eyes haha

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

if she was wearing those...she would not have all the aesthetic qualities I was looking for.

holes in your logic!

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I started off spittin game, and she was so dumb I hit the 180 and went ham on her, left with tears in her eyes haha

You the man now dog!

no.. if she look like those women from the Appreciation threads it dont matter to me 

Im not even gunna front. It really all depends.

Like at this very moment, hell yea those shoes are a deal breaker. Those are the most tackiest shoes I've ever seen in my life, regardless of whether or not they were real. If I was wearing some penny loafer III hybrids, I wouldnt expect anyone to say thats a good look.

But like I said, it all depends. And yes it could be a great ice breaker, but IDK that @$@% tack so she would have to be really sexy or be one of the dopest girls I've ever met.

Thats me being 100% honest

I could smash but I could not date someone with a sense of style that bad.

It is hard to imagine an attractive girl wearing those hideous things though

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

You the man now dog!
laugh.gif

I wouldn't care if she wore em out and looked good, this might be a news flash to some of yall but the average person doesn't give a damn what you're wearing on your feet

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

I wouldn't care if she wore em out and looked good, this might be a news flash to some of yall but the average person doesn't give a damn what you're wearing on your feet

Word.
roll.gif

NTers judge people's character by what they wear to walk in, and assumes everyone else does the same.

no attractive woman would ever wear those. only girls from the ghetto would wear that garbage SMH

I guess yall would smash a girl just because she has on red bottoms 
eyes.gif

Doesn't matter to me, everything comes off in the bedroom

Originally Posted by Zyzz

no attractive woman would ever wear those. only girls from the ghetto would wear that garbage SMH

no attractive women ln the ghetto? Jlo from my hood good sir...

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

i cant even imagine a chick worth it that would have those on. my brain automatically puts a stinky chicks face on it lmao.
haha for real tho

Back
Top Bottom