Are These Horrible Shoes Taking Over Your Hood?....

I love Recs. I think I'm up to 6 pairs now. Just a nice, simple shoe to wear around. You don't have to be trying too hard or some hood dude as some people are saying, it's just a good silhouette with unique materials and they're just a nice alternative to Dunks/Forces, which I've never been crazy about.

I got mine on ebay all in the $30-50 range.

The guys that started the brand are all extremely nice too, and were designers at Vans together before saying '@#%$ it let's start our own.'
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

only lames where this crap in h-town :lol:
laugh.gif
HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

I've seen much worse.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

The funny thing is these have been out for a long time but they've managed to stay low key so a lot of the kids on here are looking at them like some random brand that popped up and is trying to capitalize on the burgeoning sneaker/hypebeast market e.g. Greedy Genius. Some of y'all should do your research and actually see what they are about before you judge them cause chances are if they pop off somewhere down the line some of y'all will be the same people talking bout you been knew about these and were rocking them before the hype :rolleyes
eyes.gif

And I know some of y'all scurried out to cop a few pairs when you saw Ben cosign :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

you tripping, those joints are nice. I got a pair and plan on getting some more.
Perseverant, after everything so far/I cannot quit and become a negative statistic/they say Im too serious/ lighten up, light one up, take a puff!/there are no drugs in my system, I dont need a fix/ but I do need to repair myself/ man up, stand and tighten up my belt/ If you dont care about yourself, then youll get no help/ these pulmonary veins are in my head/ I have love on the brain
- AngGeon Emetrea Jeffrey (angie-ahn)

Quote:
The funny thing is these have been out for a long time but they've managed to stay low key so a lot of the kids on here are looking at them like some random brand that popped up and is trying to capitalize on the burgeoning sneaker/hypebeast market e.g. Greedy Genius. Some of y'all should do your research and actually see what they are about before you judge them cause chances are if they pop off somewhere down the line some of y'all will be the same people talking bout you been knew about these and were rocking them before the hype :rolleyes
eyes.gif

That's what happens when you post kicks in the GENERAL forum :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMSANDIEGO CHARGERS
so serious

Quote:
Barney Recs are the truth.
Cosign, I was on the Barney's back in '05...

Now these s @#%$ ts is everywhere... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
"...Screw what the odds is...
...your boy got the Rock Republics sittin' on top of the'dopedealers', marvelous!!!..."

^That must be the deal, I thought Rec's were considered a proverbial sneaker on NT. Cats are surprised as if they just release this fall.
TEAM [Scrubs]
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
[Which one is Pam?] - Creed Bratton.​

Why do people seem to care what other people wear so much?
Team Philippines​
We ball better in tsinelas​

my dood posted the lamest colorways,

there are pretty koo, they got some ill colorways that are easily flippable, I herd they arent that comfortable either, but they all over the bay + they let you into the club with these! :pimp:
pimp.gif
BEEN HERE FOR A MINUTE.

i live in nyc and i see a lot of people wearing them... i personally don't like them and wouldn't wear them.
TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER

whats wrong with the goadome?? I love my pair. But i guess hella kids wear them on the east coast, Im one of the only people i ever see rockin these in frisco

Quote:
My BK heads been wearing these for as long as dudes been rocking Pradas...
Goooooooooonies​
***I'm as hood as a hoopty, keep it gangsta in Gucci, put your girl in some Pucci, she'll let me play in her coochie!***

Back
Top Bottom