Are they droppin a countdown package with the IIIs????

I dont really frequent the jordan forum, so please excuse if its already been asked. Lord please tell me that they are going to to release the IIIs again. Isit too early to retro the XXs? I know thats what they'll be packed with.

Thanx.

side03-08.gif

I highly doubt the black/cements make a return..... I believe it will be the white/cements judging by what I saw in the vids discussing the XXIII's.

well they are also rumoring a slam dunk pack with the twos an threes together so one of these threes would have to be the black cements if both do get released

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I highly doubt the black/cements make a return..... I believe it will be the white/cements judging by what I saw in the vids discussing the XXIII's.

Again? Don't get me wrong, I love that colorway, but I want the blk/cements!

i hope they release that black cement

what do u guys think of a triple package like 3 js that = 23 insted of 2 js only.. would that be cool, but i know it will cost hella money

screw a Count Down pack .. we should of have gotten Top 23 selling Jordan of all time .. 11 packs and the Best Selling Jordan of all time as a single ... nowthat would of have made more sence to me ..
happy.gif

the 3s won't look nothing like what u guys hope.. the shape is messed, same w/ the paint and everything.

Originally Posted by DaMissinLink

well they are also rumoring a slam dunk pack with the twos an threes together so one of these threes would have to be the black cements if both do get released
the slam dunk package was scrapped

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Am I the only one hoping for some True Blues?
nah you not i want them to come out as well all the iii's are hot so it dont matter to me
roll.gif
but from the looks of things its gonna be the white and red ones because thatwas the shoe that saved JB

Back
Top Bottom