Are they droppin a countdown package with the IIIs????

I have watched the video serveral times, and I am failing to see from what it shows what 3's are going to be in the pack. I see where they talk aboutand show serveral different AJ's, but if that is the case are the black/silver 5's and concords going to be in packs too? I thought we have gotten thecolorway for the 5's already. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

from what i have been told the 3s and 4s that will be released in the packs are black cement and black ? almost like the originals but with jumpman on back

I thought I was the only one that was hoping for the True Blues to retro! Definitely heartbroken when I missed them in '01, so so clean.. I'll be happywith Black/Cements or White/Cements. I'm happy with my Pure$ and Black Cats too!

why is this even a discussion?
they OBVIOUSLY are if every other model jordan is- including the AJ 1/ 22 Pack which has already been slated for a SEPTEMBER release.

the only question at this point, is which colorway will be retroed.

my guess: black/cement

have watched the video serveral times, and I am failing to see from what it shows what 3's are going to be in the pack. I see where they talk about and show serveral different AJ's, but if that is the case are the black/silver 5's and concords going to be in packs too? I thought we have gotten the colorway for the 5's already. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

A BRAIN! There is a 32740813 page post on countdown info and if you read you will see Vs are not blk/silver and a 11/12 post has been made saying spacejamswill drop with white/reds XIIs. 11packs do the math ALL 1-22 will drop in packages. 3/20 just hasnt been confirmed.

but i ask myself.....Why concords?? you should have copped DMP!

Originally Posted by Kenneth T Jr

Originally Posted by Jcool813

please gimme some white cements i think they are way better than the blacks

yea, pray for white cements

yeez ya already got da white retros in 2003 and fire red retros in 2006...black and cement need to drop again.

the current main rumour is black cements... altho white cements or true blues or even real fire red 3s wud do it for me that is the most recent rumour.

Originally Posted by redcar802

i hope they release that black cement

what do u guys think of a triple package like 3 js that = 23 insted of 2 js only.. would that be cool, but i know it will cost hella money
indifferent.gif

blk cements will always me my all-time fav jordan. and i would love to see it come out again.
<<<<<<as you can see.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

Originally Posted by Kenneth T Jr

Originally Posted by Jcool813

please gimme some white cements i think they are way better than the blacks

yea, pray for white cements

yeez ya already got da white retros in 2003 and fire red retros in 2006...black and cement need to drop again.
thats what i'm sayin. damn, The whites got a jumpman air, now the blaks need one too
laugh.gif
. (im not sayin its better but yall know what im sayin)

Blak Cement, or @ least them breds up there pictured.

IF the black cements drop, they will become the most retro'd Air Jordan and possibly Nike of all time. This shoe has appeared 3 times already!!!!!

I dont really frequent the jordan forum, so please excuse if its already been asked. Lord please tell me that they are going to to release the IIIs again. Is it too early to retro the XXs? I know thats what they'll be packed with.
Ya got that right

Back
Top Bottom