are they ever goin to restock on the freshwater griffeys

Resell value actually isn't very much for these..DS pairs are going for 180-200..so not much more than retail. It's just that people look at flightcluband sees 250-275 and they think they can sell theirs at that price lmao

Originally Posted by PN23

Resell value actually isn't very much for these..DS pairs are going for 180-200..so not much more than retail. It's just that people look at flightclub and sees 250-275 and they think they can sell theirs at that price lmao
that's with any shoe. Anytime I'm in negotiation to buy kicks from dudes and they bring up flight club prices and use that as a guide, Iusually end discussion

Resell value actually isn't very much for these..DS pairs are going for 180-200..so not much more than retail. It's just that people look at flightclub and sees 250-275 and they think they can sell theirs at that price lmao
...they do though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

...they do though
laugh.gif
truth
but bgrades resold very well... they were 80 bucks and were selling for 150-170 easy.

these are copped...i was waiting for these to go on sale here in sac. and it never happened.

How do griffeys fit anyway?

I heard that I should go half a size up..
nerd.gif

No need for thanks but I appreciate your thanks anyways! Just trying to do my part, I'm sure one of you guys helped me in the past. I personally think theGriffeys fit true to size, but I don't have wide or narrow feet etc.

sweet. i had ordered without the code in the afternoon. just cancelled my order and did it again. thanks guys.

I still need to know how griffeys fit though before copping..

Anyone?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom