are we getting over killed with heat

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

and im so tired of my job paying me too much
roll.gif

those will all release for jb's 25th. this year they seem to want to get rid of all their wack designs in prep

only complain if you dont have the money to get the heat.

im straight i can cop it all.

i agree im @%#%!!# broke right now and jb decides to tease me wit fire i cant hav.. well ill still cop the infareds fasho i got sum time to stack my penies

Im in for the space jams. Its my chance to finally own a pair but with a $175 price tag i wish it released after christmas. I need to start saving.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by ed2trey

1) Raptors are extinct unless you are talking about the team in Toronto
2) We aren't getting infrared 6s, just some knock offs with CDP 18 suede (unless they change it to infrared which I know we all hope they do)
3) "Bred" is almost as annoying as "September" blue
amen

came in here just to qoute this....QFT

close this thread down ASAP...pointless/dumb thread if I ever seen one
grin.gif

people STILL gettin bent outta shape over callin those purple and redVII's "raptors"
laugh.gif

do you self a favor and google raptor VII's and see what comes out...that nickname has been around since 2002...7 years..let it go, its over
laugh.gif

I cant wait to walk in a sneaker store and see a shoe with a Jumpan logo and it not be a fusion or a flip flop

The only Jordan shoe I got in the past year are the CDP XI/XII. After that I rarely check this thread because its the same trash over and over.

^ dude u only purchased those sheos casue ya mom agve u allowance money, a broke #$% plenty of good shoes have come out over the years, so to bad yo non moenyhaving behind couldnt get any. and cant wait for the heat those of us with money ot burn have been waiting on a excuse to splurge~
eek.gif

its simpol u have the money to get heat or u dont.i love the good stuff because not alot of guys are going to have them

Back
Top Bottom