Are Women INTIMIDATED by You? Vol. the Total Package...

Not to stroke my own ego, but I put a lot of work and effort into my personality andlifestyle. As far as good looking and having a great body...well the chick could be the judge, since in my eyes that $%$% has not importance to me.

I'm noticing more and more that chicks are acting like there not worthy to be with me or act as if I'm unattainable. I met a chick one day, shedidn't get a hold of me the next day because I was sick, but she left a message inviting me to go to a concert with her. I had known from day one that shewanted me, but in her message it sounded like she knew I might not come and even said "If your not busy with other girls". I texted that I was sickand she gave up hope...O yea did I mention she bet her friend 50 dollars that I wouldn't call her.

I've had chicks who in the middle of kissing or getting her # would say "but, but why do you like me?". All the chicks in my class see me on thephone a lot and always saying "Is that one of your booty calls?", "Is that one of your gfs?"

The funny thing is, is that the HOTTEST chicks are even more intimidated because there so used to guys treating them like goddesses, as opposed to average andugly chicks who already has it in there head that they have no chance with me...hahahahahah.

It only hit me yesterday when I bumped into a gorgeous chick who I met about a week or two ago. She's been waiting for me to call for the longest, herfamily is RICH, and she is super into me and trying to win me over.

This really got me thinking because now if I look back more and more the biggest things I see is...
- I'm larger than life and so confident that they can't handle being around me
- They think there not worthy of being with me because I can get any chick I want
- They act as if they're not interested but I catch them always looking, always listening in and even laughing at the stuff I say

I can go on and on with the stuff I seen, and I want to know if it's true...do chicks get intimidated by guys?

roll.gif

No lie....this is exactly how I feel sometimes.

I always hear the 'you looked like you thought you were too good' blah mess.

Youre probably just extremely handsome or something. Either way das whus up! more pumpum for you. As for me, the only reason chicks are intimidated of me isbecause they know about my bad manners and my run ins with the law. lol. One chick did tell me that I look like I only mess with light skinned chicks though.

You're feelin yourself a little bit too much, stop riding yourself. But I have had women tell me I'm too good for them or that I'm stuck up and Itell them I'm not I just didnt speak

Sometimes I think so. Im the quiet, shy type and IMO dress pretty well. Honestly I'd rather the girl approach me or mutual type thing.

Originally Posted by FeeninLikeJodeci

Not to stroke my own ego, but I put a lot of work and effort into my personality and lifestyle. As far as good looking and having a great body...well the chick could be the judge, since in my eyes that $%$% has not importance to me.

I'm noticing more and more that chicks are acting like there not worthy to be with me or act as if I'm unattainable. I met a chick one day, she didn't get a hold of me the next day because I was sick, but she left a message inviting me to go to a concert with her. I had known from day one that she wanted me, but in her message it sounded like she knew I might not come and even said "If your not busy with other girls". I texted that I was sick and she gave up hope...O yea did I mention she bet her friend 50 dollars that I wouldn't call her.

I've had chicks who in the middle of kissing or getting her # would say "but, but why do you like me?". All the chicks in my class see me on the phone a lot and always saying "Is that one of your booty calls?", "Is that one of your gfs?"

The funny thing is, is that the HOTTEST chicks are even more intimidated because there so used to guys treating them like goddesses, as opposed to average and ugly chicks who already has it in there head that they have no chance with me...hahahahahah.

It only hit me yesterday when I bumped into a gorgeous chick who I met about a week or two ago. She's been waiting for me to call for the longest, her family is RICH, and she is super into me and trying to win me over.

This really got me thinking because now if I look back more and more the biggest things I see is...
- I'm larger than life and so confident that they can't handle being around me
- They think there not worthy of being with me because I can get any chick I want
- They act as if they're not interested but I catch them always looking, always listening in and even laughing at the stuff I say

I can go on and on with the stuff I seen, and I want to know if it's true...do chicks get intimidated by guys?

cosign. this happens to me too. gorilla zoe said it best "u think that u a dime?? but to me u just anotha !%@$#"

yeah, you should probably stop riding your d... why don't you go smash instead of telling us how handsome you are?

Women are intimidated by my personality. I usually walk around with a
indifferent.gif
regardless if I'm happy or sad. Being black and tall doesn't help either.

^ thats me right there RellNye. Not to mention I got the full beard thing going on, tattoos, and I work out 6 days a week. but im only 5'10.

I can relate to a degree. Never do I feel like I'm too good for a woman, but, I have a lot to offer; especially as "minority" male. Therefore, Iget those same comments like , "Oh I don't want upset your other females". Further, I am very selective in the women that I choose to date,because I know that I'm a catch. But, it seems that it's harder to find women that are just as accomplished or "equipped" as me. In allhonesty, I don't need a women to do anything for me besides giving me some (()). For some women, that too much of a challenge because most dudes will sweatthe average chick for the draws, when I'm thinking what else do you have to offer?

Oh damn!You can put some of that swag in a bottle, sell it to other nt'ers and still have enough left over to pull dimes.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I can relate to a degree. Never do I feel like I'm too good for a woman, but, I have a lot to offer; especially as "minority" male. Therefore, I get those same comments like , "Oh I don't want upset your other females". Further, I am very selective in the women that I choose to date, because I know that I'm a catch. But, it seems that it's harder to find women that are just as accomplished or "equipped" as me. In all honesty, I don't need a women to do anything for me besides giving me some (()). For some women, that too much of a challenge because most dudes will sweat the average chick for the draws, when I'm thinking what else do you have to offer?
QFTMFT

i find it easier to bag dime pieces then average girls... i dont know why... i guess they just more insecure?

but anyway props to you boy....

Back
Top Bottom