Are Women INTIMIDATED by You? Vol. the Total Package...

Originally Posted by RellNye

Women are intimidated by my personality. I usually walk around with a
indifferent.gif
regardless if I'm happy or sad.
Same here

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I can relate to a degree. Never do I feel like I'm too good for a woman, but, I have a lot to offer; especially as "minority" male. Therefore, I get those same comments like , "Oh I don't want upset your other females". Further, I am very selective in the women that I choose to date, because I know that I'm a catch. But, it seems that it's harder to find women that are just as accomplished or "equipped" as me. In all honesty, I don't need a women to do anything for me besides giving me some (()). For some women, that too much of a challenge because most dudes will sweat the average chick for the draws, when I'm thinking what else do you have to offer?

Yes, my ambition and what I've accomplished in life and plan to accomplish always intimidates them.
smh.gif

Everyone co signin will not have a chance with any of the female NTer's from here on out...

Then again i post here, so yall didnt stand a chance anyway. Oh!!!
laugh.gif

im kiddin yall.

For some reason lately it seems like fat guys are in. All over my campus I see fat dudes with the most tightest girls. Makes me want to gain 30lbs.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Everyone co signin will not have a chance with any of the female NTer's from here on out...

laugh.gif

im kiddin yall.

most of the girls here ugly and gassed... dudes beast on anything 2 or above...

if not then you really think people go to message boards to find new girls... thats just terrible...

let it be known ima male chauvinist pig...

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

I can relate to a degree. Never do I feel like I'm too good for a woman, but, I have a lot to offer; especially as "minority" male. Therefore, I get those same comments like , "Oh I don't want upset your other females". Further, I am very selective in the women that I choose to date, because I know that I'm a catch. But, it seems that it's harder to find women that are just as accomplished or "equipped" as me. In all honesty, I don't need a women to do anything for me besides giving me some (()). For some women, that too much of a challenge because most dudes will sweat the average chick for the draws, when I'm thinking what else do you have to offer?
QFT

I never feel as if I'm better than anyone but I do know that I have good qualities to offer and as a result, I don't tolerate the games and nonsensesome women like to play.

I'm noticing more and more that chicks are acting like there not worthy to be with me or act as if I'm unattainable
one of the girls i'm dating is like this. she's always like analyzing me and apologizing for stuff and i'm like "you just need torelax and be cool." Females always know I have other females around...it's rare I talk about it unless said girl is a JO or gives off that vibe.

Just off my hustle, I'm bottom line oriented and i dont like the time wasting BS. That comes across in the way I speak to chicks so they know what it is.I'm extremely confident/borderline cocky. not to mention...when you show a chick you really dont give a damn about her and are nonchalant, they want youmore. it's all backwards but i didnt make the rules.

I'm really a regular 22 year old. I just think/act way older. The amount of other females i talk to and are friends with would make the average girlinterested in me think I'm a h-. Esp my "sister". once chicks see her, it's a wrap. They either try to ask if I'm smashing her or whatthe extent of our relatioship is. and we get a kick out of how insecure ppl are.

They must be. That's gotta be why none of them ever talk to me or look at me.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by jthagreat

laugh.gif

im kiddin yall.

most of the girls here ugly and gassed... dudes beast on anything 2 or above...

if not then you really think people go to message boards to find new girls... thats just terrible...

let it be known ima male chauvinist pig...

Im not, but the jokes we could tell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

Women are intimidated by my personality. I usually walk around with a
indifferent.gif
regardless if I'm happy or sad. Being black and tall doesn't help either.

Word
smh.gif
I'm normally the funny dude and most girls didn't wanna holla cause they thought that a lot of other girls was tryna pass the rock cause of mysense of humor.
eyes.gif

no lie alot of girls think that im a complete a-hole and that im stuck up or whatever. truth is im just brutally honest and im not really the open friendlytype...and only way i go out of my way to be nice and treat a girl good is if im feelin her, other than that i blow em off

dude...u just make me wanna leave NT.
Stop riding urself and get down to earth dude.

if u were so good looking why would u be posting on a saturday night....

I think I intimidate girls, but only because I actually look scary. I got a mean natural stoneface and a crazy facial hair growth rate.

Sucks.

OP this is NT....females simply wilt when us dudes are in their presence....

I mean my reiatsu is so strong that when i walk by a girl, her ovaries jettison their entire load in hope that i'll bless them....realtalk.

Back
Top Bottom